Reviews for I Forget Everything that I Don't Want to Remember
TotalFanGirl221B chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
This was awesome! I don't know why I'n surprised; all of you're stories are! Loving angsty!Martin, you are amazing at writing :)
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
You know, it's a radio show, so you kind of hear everything. Somebody's probably confirmed it already, but his delivery service is called Icarus Removals.
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Aaaw he's such a loveable character and very sweet despite what happens to him :)
SWBloodwolf chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
yeah, you got it all right. Well done made me smile!
FortunateM chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Love the constant affirmation of the situation: the rain and the van. One situation he cannot control (weather) the other he could have (fixed the van).

Buffeted against two situations of circumstance, his self-image takes a beating, and slowly his mind drifts to other similar times of hardship, and his thoughts become one of self-loathing (great job).

The metaphor about cold life and rain is perfect for his current self-pitying mood, by dredging up all the negative events in and around his life, justifying his current situation, possibly edifying his belief, that he is useless.

The renege of the thoughts, with the arrival of friends, reinforces his rightful place in the world and defines his self worth.

He IS a pilot, even though it taken him seven tries.

Great writing!