Reviews for Blinding Lights
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
CUUUUUUUTE

HELP
huntersandhalos chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I really love this and I completely agree- I doubt Sherlock would be completely the same after three years. Amazing job :)
Prothoe chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Wow, I think I read this without taking a breath! Gripping, sad and heart-melting.
And indeed it isn't out of character! I totally agree with your statement in the A/N: three years on your own would change everyone - also Sherlock Holmes (I hope they will seize this topic in the show next year...)

The part where Sherlock is standing in front of John's home and is then rejected as well as the part in the village was absolutely heart-wrenching and I nearly had tears in my eyes.
"Sherlock closed his eyes tightly, but one lone tear still leaked out from the corner of his eyes." OMG, that reminded me of "Reichenbach" where this single tear fell into Sherlock's scarf when he was on that rooftop...

And then there is a sick Sherlock (I'm a complete sick!fic addict;)), but also a gentle John and a happy ending:)
"Only you, Sherlock, would nearly die from the flu," he said, tone light but with an undercurrent of worry. "Please don't do that again." This was so John! And so BBC Sherlock;) Nothing kitschy (but rather deadpan humour), yet one can feel their unique friendship behind those words.

I can picture your story as an episode on telly - thanks and kudos!