Reviews for Sweet Nightmare
PhanPhicAddict chapter 2 . 9/4
Well I must say this story has me a bit hot and bothered lol I really hope you kepp writing, can't wait to read what happens next!
VoldoSoulEdge chapter 2 . 6/16
Both chapters were really great! Do you plan on updating?
Star Rose Black chapter 2 . 6/5
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD! god-damn-it! this is why you never close your eyes during a dream and think of something esle or you will wake up...
But other than that...I LOVED IT. write the next chapter please?
fan chapter 2 . 3/11
Any more...?
Sabrinaz0406 chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Please continue!
FreddyLuver chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This. Is. Awesome! Please continue this story! I have a crush on Freddy Krueger and it's really hard to find Freddy Krueger x reader fanfictions. Plz coninue! Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
AngelicaNight chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Please put up chapter three. I just found this story and I love it.
littlesoldiergirl123 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Pleasepleasepleaseplease continue this. Please.
shadowsteed chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Can you continue with this? Please?
Wolf Vain chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
AWSOME! must have more!
Dr Facer chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Stories written in second person are not allowed in the site according to item five in the actions not allowed section of the guidelines.

I invite you to fix your story by rewriting it so it is in third or first person, a way to involve the reader more would be to keep it first person in the vein of the Twilight books or if you choose third person narrative, avoid mentioning the name of the protagonist.

Thank you for your consideration.
Fruitlessberry chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
woah, this is awesome! Love it.
Dream'sRealm chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
OMG xD Please write more!
SideshowJazz1 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I like your idea, and I will continue to read, but at the same time, there are critiques I need to give.
Firstly, I'm guessing that the Freddy you're writing is the 2010 version? Could you make that clear to your readers?
Secondly, you need to slow down the relationship, and keep it more physically orientated. Freddy is that forceful type of guy, and you need to make sure he stays that way.
On the whole, though,