Reviews for Spider in your mind
Calmzone1 chapter 11 . 1/3
What an interesting story. I hope you have the opportunity to finish this story one day.
StranglingFruit chapter 11 . 12/5/2017
I love this so much, please update!
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Update sn lovin it
acetwolf94 chapter 11 . 6/26/2017
Guest chapter 11 . 1/31/2017
Uuuuugh, this is SO good. *Looks at last update date* ...It's such a shame you'll probably never finish it. I really enjoyed reading what you've written, in any case.
Faery66 chapter 11 . 1/21/2017
Hope to read more soon..

TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 11 . 7/3/2016
Another one you've left :(
I do really love your stories they're just perfect. Please come back!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 11 . 4/20/2016
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
DarkLordFluffy chapter 11 . 12/5/2015
I got really into this story and then got to the last chapter that you have on here and that's when I realized you haven't updated in a few years! I want to know what happens next! it's such a good story! please come back.
Elementalearthwolf101 chapter 11 . 11/12/2015
So Far so good!
bassoongirl14 chapter 11 . 11/7/2015
Totally love this so far!
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 11 . 7/5/2015
This is really fascinating, i hope you know
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 2/4/2015
Ohmegawd Harry you are such s dumbass! How are you a beacon target in the air when it's dark and you can go high enough to be out of range! Wtf man! And given your experience in running from danger it should be obvious that flying would not only be safer but quicker and less tiring. You fucked yourself over with that move. Hell you could've taken to the sky after Lucious showed up but nooooo.
Itsupiki Okami chapter 11 . 1/11/2015
Wow... When I read the summary I thought it was just another story with a great summary leading me on until I read the first chapter and get disappointed. This was the complete opposite. After I read that first chapter I couldn't stop reading. I can't wait to see where you take this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
hope you continue this...