Reviews for I am NOT Uchiha!
RiverWing21287 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Wait... she mentioned Yorihi's name. Does that mean that her actually being a Hyugga secret is out? O.o
lalala.k chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Haha I love it xD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
LOVED IT! PLEASE LET HINATA LEARN HOW TO FIGHT WITH A FAN FROM HER! I ALSO WANT HER TO CALL REKI GRANDMA! AND HER KIDS AUNT AND UNCLE PLEASE!
TL chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
*giggle snort* I likly, though I'm sad that Yorihi didn't pawn this bastered!

I am so SICK of the Hyuuga not getting a damn power up, the Byakugan is so much BETTER then the base line Uchiha crap that is a shame that they haven't gotten SOMETHING badass.

So I'm hoping Yorihi gets a something with her training. Though I will say, true assassin traing with her eyes, or even a powerful cross bow to use as a sniper...

The Hyuuga's eyes just don't ever seem to be used right ya know?
Iroka chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
"primarily this was just my sounding bored for pointing out what i think is wrong with Uchihas," You did a fine job by blessing us with this Mary-Sue to out-Sue the Sue-Clan. I love OCs, I even wrote a huge article on how to create a Naruto OC, this is an example of OC going wrong.

First off, before you're offended, you're a great writer. You have great grammar/spelling. That's why I'm reviewing asking you: Why? This OC and your writing skills are very unmatched. If you can take the time to write this well, you should spend as much time on developing your OC. Seeing your grasp on English, I have to say there is no excuse for her.

I'll be honest, didn't read it all one hundred percent, but I saw most. It was pretty difficult to watch the way she dominated everything and everybody. Five kage lay there defenseless while one girl beats up Madara? Tell me you can see the issue? Bossing around the kage? It's just... I know their cred is a bit ruined since Madara trampled on them but that really doesn't make them free game to become your OC's bitch. You've pretty much pushed out Naruto and replaced him with a foul-mouth Kumo kunoichi.

It's not impossible to write stories about OCs and they not be Mary-Sue. The issue is that you've made your OC the center of everyone's attention at ALL times. Look at Naruto, I feel he's borderline Mary-Sue these days honestly, but even he isn't the center of everyone's universe all the time. You've exceeded the Uchiha Mary-Sueness that you complain about. I agree Uchiha are very overplayed and OP, but you fell into the sharingan cliche just as much. You're really just as guilty.

"You've unlocked different means to attain what took my whole life to capture, now you seem to have developed along another separate path," Are you kidding me? You realize Madara had three KGs and was the first ever person to unlock MS and rinnegan? He is the all-knowing of Uchiha techniques, if it's there, he knows it. He knew Senju and Uchiha equals rinnegan. He was the only man capable of fighting Hashirama, he could control ALL TAILED BEASTS. No one's knowledge on the planet could impress Madara.

Your OC demigod Madara the whole time. Madara. Is. A. Control. Freak. He would never, ever, EVER let someone control the conversation like that. He would not sit and listen. He would spend every breath insulting them, once he go bored, he'd kill them. Period. It wouldn't matter if she was some bastard Uchiha, he really couldn't give a damn. He's passed the stage of caring about Uchiha and he's engulfed with his own personal goals.

Lastly, that fan. Temari called, she wants her weapon back.

Pretty much, you're a great writer but this OC needs some TLC from you. The plot has to go 100% but I think if you put her in a more subtle environment she'd be great. Kumo ocs are my personal favorite, I love them to death. But that doesn't mean I make them into something they're not. She's foul, strong and stubborn. Love it! But seriously pull her back several steps. She's out of control.
Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I invented an entire clan who /hated/ uchihas, and almost wrote out a sasuke stomping scene for the leader... nicely done. xD
alicia santos chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
it's a long story but otherwise, I enjoyed it.