Reviews for Love Never Dies
littlej281 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
At first I was like geez this us morbid but then I realized it's not THAT bad. I've read worse. Was she actually dead because that's what I pieces together.
fantomeq chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Loved it! I wrote one sort of like this ages ago. Great job. I sensed something was off with Christine early. but you did a great reveal at the end.
Adelaide Destler chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
This is quite good.
barricades.phantom chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This was an amazing phanphic.
But one question...
IS CHRISTINE ALIVE OR NOT! I was thinking she was alive and scared but when Erik brought her in, Gustave seemed to make it like Christine was dead and that was her corpse. So now I am really confused. PLEASE HELP! And what u said at the end kind of made me even more confused.

Plus, Erik says "Christine is finally mine, the way it should have been long ago" and for a sec I thought u were implying Gustave was dead!

PLEASE private message me the answers. Just explain what happened in the end I really am confused. Just explain. I understood everything until when Erik announced Christine was "alive".
PRIVATE MESSAGE ME PLZZZZ
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I don't like books or reading anything but this is the best thing I have ever read. Thank you for posting this! It's amazing. Codee
phantomphan5 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I loved this. I always wondered what happened after LND. Have you considered adding on I would like to know if Gustave ever truly exepts that his mother is alive.
Balletdancer202 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Great story! If only the fop had disapeared sooner...It was great story, although! )
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I WILL NEVER THINK THE SAME AGAIN
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Nice idea for a horror story. It’s delightfully morbid. I can totally see Erik going mad and keeping Christine’s body; what I can’t imagine is him maintaining his sanity, or the appearance of it, around Gustave and everyone else for so many years, if he really is insane.
annabethchase98 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Oh my God... That was frightening... I made an awful mistake; you see, I always read the end first. That was a horrid mistake with this story, and I highly doubt I will EVER do such a thing again. Trying to put that out of mind, it was an INCREDIBLE story, and I doubt I would've predicted that ending. I only have one question, it says he arranged for a priest to come? What would his reaction be? Obviously that Erik is sick, but what happens? What do he and Gustave do?
Jessica chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
CCCRREEEEEPPPY!
LizzySalander chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Oh dear god, how very twisted and dark. Love it! Such vivid imagery and detail! This is the kind of story that I can't get out of my head. Very well done!
rte chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Damn, I knew that was coming, and it was great:D I just REALLY wish it had been a bit longer at the end! Really, a longer ending would have made this story perfect! Please consider making a part 2 or something! PLEASE
Kira McCoy chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This is terrible...so terrible...

Meaning it's terrific. It scared the everliving out of me.

I love it!