Reviews for Love Never Dies
I don't like books or reading anything but this is the best thing I have ever read. Thank you for posting this! It's amazing. Codee
phantomphan5 chapter 1 . 2/13
I loved this. I always wondered what happened after LND. Have you considered adding on I would like to know if Gustave ever truly exepts that his mother is alive.
Balletdancer202 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Great story! If only the fop had disapeared sooner...It was great story, although! )
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I WILL NEVER THINK THE SAME AGAIN
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Nice idea for a horror story. It’s delightfully morbid. I can totally see Erik going mad and keeping Christine’s body; what I can’t imagine is him maintaining his sanity, or the appearance of it, around Gustave and everyone else for so many years, if he really is insane.
annabethchase98 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Oh my God... That was frightening... I made an awful mistake; you see, I always read the end first. That was a horrid mistake with this story, and I highly doubt I will EVER do such a thing again. Trying to put that out of mind, it was an INCREDIBLE story, and I doubt I would've predicted that ending. I only have one question, it says he arranged for a priest to come? What would his reaction be? Obviously that Erik is sick, but what happens? What do he and Gustave do?
Jessica chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
CCCRREEEEEPPPY!
Savor-Each-Sensation chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Oh dear god, how very twisted and dark. Love it! Such vivid imagery and detail! This is the kind of story that I can't get out of my head. Very well done!
rte chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Damn, I knew that was coming, and it was great:D I just REALLY wish it had been a bit longer at the end! Really, a longer ending would have made this story perfect! Please consider making a part 2 or something! PLEASE
Kira McCoy chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This is terrible...so terrible...

Meaning it's terrific. It scared the everliving out of me.

I love it!
ElphabaCanFigureSkate chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Woah! cool! nice story!
emeraldphan chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Ok... first of all I had to go off and let this creepy story sink in, and then come back and leave a review... But I can't think of anything, except it is utterly, utterly creepy.. Seriously, Erik is completely screwed up in this story. And poor Gustave will probably never be the same again...
Trakrat chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I sort of suspected the ending, but you played it out in a way I could never have imagined. This was wonderfully creepy!
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I liked the fact that whilst Erik had obviously lost his mind over Christine's death, he was still a functioning father and was able to run Phantasma without anyone realising. But he was so caught up in having her back that he never realised that this Christine was doing things that the real Christine would never have done-like letting Gustave think she was dead for so many years

Ths small hints that his time with Christine was affecting his life, like when Gustave noticed the smell and then Christine (in other words his mind) repeated it, were very clever.

The ending was very sad and I think that it would only get worse, as Gustave would either run or have to convince his father than the past years were a delusion.

Great work :)
belleange48 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Well, its different and definately a horror tale. Regards.