Reviews for The Games of Delphi
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Leonie1988 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Loved the new chapter, finally the sames begin!
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
I like this story which is funny because I usually avoid Xena pregnancy stories like the plague. I hope you update soon
Chercheur chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
But... I want to read more... :D
crvenashkorpija chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
So,any more chapters?
Gabrielle's Scrolls chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I'm definitely excited to see where this goes! :D
Leonie1988 chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Thanks, can't wait for more!
Xebe chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This is a really sweet fic and I really hope you continue to update it! I love Xena and I'm a massive history Geek, you've blended the two fantastically. Some great little episode nods too which always help. Nice job!
bjq chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
AWESOME! I hope Gab knocks Apollo down more than a few times. Please update soon
Leonie1988 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I truely loved it! more please!
ColonelPeroxide chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
So far your "unedited" story seems a lot better than some that have been beta'd and whatnot. :) So, keep on going.
csi cameron chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I'm interested in where this is going. At first I wasn't sure cuz usually people make Aphrodite really ditzy and in it for herself, but I like how in this chapter she respects Gabrielle as a friend. That's what I loved best about their relationship. Sometimes the writers got it and other times she was too much comic relief. It looks like you've gave her a healthy balance of humor and intelligence. :)
Phineas Redux chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I like Gabrielle’s reply when Aphrodite admits she put up one of her temples on a bet :) Both atmosphere and sense of place are well defined, as are the characters. You are, perhaps, a better more focussed writer than you lead us to believe? I’d enjoy seeing where this story goes.
guitarplayingangel chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
good story
can't wait to see what happens
keep up the good work ;)
zelwicka chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I hope this will continue ;-) it can be damn cool! Gab like big warrior,yeah..