Reviews for HD 'Life, As Scheduled'
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
This is fairly unacceptable. :x
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Umm, sounds like rape is coming... /
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
Hello this fic just turned on me real fast. How does he expect to get Harry pregnant, anyway?
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Experiment? With someone else? o.o Uh oh.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Ah shame. I was hoping they didn't have an established relationship yet. Ah well. Let's see how he gets it done.

"Potter could speak fucking Parseltongue to Draco's body without making a sound." Ha. Cool line.

My my. Shags and snogs and fuck the world. How in the world is this 63 chapters when all of Draco's mission was handled in the first?
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 62 . 8/18/2013
God I was bloody SOBBING by the end of this. You reduced me to absolute mush.
Thank you.
karenm2 chapter 63 . 8/6/2013
I love your clever writing, so descriptive. It made my eyes prickle a couple of times too. Wonderful.
catseyelily chapter 23 . 7/28/2013
I like the overall feel of this fic (It's funny and I love a fic that doesn't feel as if it has confunded the characters and doused them in amortentia to get the from point A to B) but the sort of stream of consciousness style for every chapter is a bit hard to read without pausing to puzzle out what Draco means every other sentence.
Zikare chapter 63 . 5/14/2013
This is a great story! I really like the way you write Draco, but I think the story would've been better if only 1 or 2 characters talked like that, because I've yet to find a whole collection of people from various backgrounds, like Hogwarts would have, that can all speak in that rambling manner.
hydrochloric chapter 63 . 12/28/2012
Great story! The evolution of their relationship was fantastic, and your conversational style was really fun to read. Thanks!
DarkangeABBY chapter 35 . 12/16/2012
emice chapter 62 . 12/14/2012
I'm not really sure if I feel your ending was a bit too rushed or it actually matches your writing. Either way, I loved it! Amazing story, quite an original plot. I've rarely read mpreg fics in which the pregnancy is actually detailed with all the problems it comes with it.
And even though your epilogue doesn't really feel like an epilogue, it's a nice ending touch. I can't wait to read more fics from you!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/11/2012
The story is jumping around so much I'm confused who is he talking to...why did harry get pregnant if not cuz of draco
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
I kinda feel liked I missed something the first chapter was really detailed and long...and now they are shirt and skipping a lot...I am not too sure if i am going to like this story if the chapters aren't like the first one
Guest chapter 61 . 12/11/2012
Fucking right it feels like home! About time, Harry Potter!
Wish I could see the baby boy, arghhhhhhh!