Reviews for lay all your love on me
Anie chapter 6 . 2/24
I know this story is super old and probably won’t be updated but I’m clinging onto hope! I loved the how klaroline met without realizing it background story and how sweet Klaus is to her!
ginny winchester chapter 1 . 1/3
oh my god! you're brilliant. When Klaus hit Damon in his mind, I laughed so hard. Daroline friendship is so cute. I hope to see Kol more. Kol is always playful but knows everything which is happening around them. So Thank you. If you have your muse again like Klaus, I hope you'll update it again. However long it takes...
Drosselmeyer chapter 6 . 5/21/2020
This is a really good story. I hope you are doing well, these are difficult times and your stories really makes me feel better.
Rebella101 chapter 2 . 9/21/2019
Still hoping you’d update lol it’s an awesome story and doesn’t deserve to be abandoned
Rebella101 chapter 1 . 9/9/2019
PLEASEEEEEEEE UPDATE THIS! It’s such a great story don’t let it go to waste
Rebella101 chapter 4 . 8/18/2019
Omg please tell me you’ll continue this story!
HighOnLife chapter 6 . 3/22/2019
I know it’s been awhile, I just stumbled upon this fic and am enjoying it. I hope you continue with it.
lil7miss7sarcastic chapter 6 . 8/31/2018
Okay I know this story hasn't been updated in YEARS but I was going through my old favourites, and my god, this is so so good. Love the rom-com aspects, love Damon's relationship with Caroline, love all their internal voices (so real, so snarky) and I'm super intrigued by the Leventhorpe-Rath horse business. I really want to find out where this story is going. So this is my humble request- please please pick up this fic again. The show has ended, Klaroline has ended (ugh) but amazing stories like this live one.
Carrie281 chapter 6 . 6/19/2018
Loving this story!
rebecca chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
the first part was confusing cause I thought it was supposed to be a klauroline fanfiction but when I got the point of it I really go into the story keep up with the good work and will Rebecca be in this story she is my idol:)
m1mth chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
Oh please update! I still have this fic marked as fave... Pretty please update :) xx
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2016
Please update this soon!
NatalieLynn chapter 6 . 5/5/2016
Great story! I see you have not updated it in quite a while and hope that your muse for it will return soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
I just reread this story and I still love it. Please update...
ILoveTeddyBear chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
Really good story ! Update please !