Reviews for lay all your love on me
Rebella101 chapter 2 . 9/21
Still hoping you’d update lol it’s an awesome story and doesn’t deserve to be abandoned
Rebella101 chapter 1 . 9/9
PLEASEEEEEEEE UPDATE THIS! It’s such a great story don’t let it go to waste
Rebella101 chapter 4 . 8/18
Omg please tell me you’ll continue this story!
HighOnLife chapter 6 . 3/22
I know it’s been awhile, I just stumbled upon this fic and am enjoying it. I hope you continue with it.
lil7miss7sarcastic chapter 6 . 8/31/2018
Okay I know this story hasn't been updated in YEARS but I was going through my old favourites, and my god, this is so so good. Love the rom-com aspects, love Damon's relationship with Caroline, love all their internal voices (so real, so snarky) and I'm super intrigued by the Leventhorpe-Rath horse business. I really want to find out where this story is going. So this is my humble request- please please pick up this fic again. The show has ended, Klaroline has ended (ugh) but amazing stories like this live one.
Carrie281 chapter 6 . 6/19/2018
Loving this story!
rebecca chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
the first part was confusing cause I thought it was supposed to be a klauroline fanfiction but when I got the point of it I really go into the story keep up with the good work and will Rebecca be in this story she is my idol:)
m1mth chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
Oh please update! I still have this fic marked as fave... Pretty please update :) xx
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2016
Please update this soon!
NatalieLynn chapter 6 . 5/5/2016
Great story! I see you have not updated it in quite a while and hope that your muse for it will return soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
I just reread this story and I still love it. Please update...
ILoveTeddyBear chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
Really good story ! Update please !
KlausNeedsCaroline chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
I was a bit saddened when you wrote that Klaus didn't want to get into a relationship with her considering he drew her, ran after her but once he tried he went to Sage in the hospital, and thought of her very vividly and pleasurably in their sex scene. It is a bit ..odd to me.

But I'm very excited to read future chapters! This fic is amazing.

Katie,
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
Um, this one needs an update. I understand it's hard, considering the show(s) aren't providing any inspiration (even for fans of the current ships, they are being done very poorly, sorry I'm not sorry).
But that's why we need updates on stories like these. So we know what good writing is. Because those shows have characters like two gears fitted together. And all the characters are the spokes (cogs? Idk), and the withers just give it a spin to see who's sleeping with who this week because plots are too complicated.
So, please update because you are so much better at it.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/28/2015
I hope you find your muse and come back soon