Reviews for lay all your love on me
KlausNeedsCaroline chapter 6 . 7/17
I was a bit saddened when you wrote that Klaus didn't want to get into a relationship with her considering he drew her, ran after her but once he tried he went to Sage in the hospital, and thought of her very vividly and pleasurably in their sex scene. It is a bit ..odd to me.

But I'm very excited to read future chapters! This fic is amazing.

Katie,
Um, this one needs an update. I understand it's hard, considering the show(s) aren't providing any inspiration (even for fans of the current ships, they are being done very poorly, sorry I'm not sorry).
But that's why we need updates on stories like these. So we know what good writing is. Because those shows have characters like two gears fitted together. And all the characters are the spokes (cogs? Idk), and the withers just give it a spin to see who's sleeping with who this week because plots are too complicated.
So, please update because you are so much better at it.
I hope you find your muse and come back soon
So great!
Omg I love it. Humor angst fluffy and moving right along!
Great writing
Interesting plot. I like that Damon isn't a total dbag here.
Amazing chapter
Yzabelle chapter 6 . 4/2
Woooooooow. Where is the continuation? Finish this please :)
1sunfun chapter 6 . 3/14
Interesting Story.
1sunfun
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
will klaus remember that he saw caroline on this trip?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
update soon please!
Clarity23 chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Do I even have to mention how great this story is? And is there any chance you'll continue this?
Clarity23 chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
Haha okay, this chapter was as great as it was subtly hilarious. Damon thinking about Joseph's and Candice's sexual chemistry? Awesome. Bonnie, Caroline and Elena trying to be relatives in Klaus' mind? Genius. Caroline vomiting on Klaus? Awfully great. Love this story but I'm afraid of the moment when it ends :)
klaroline chapter 6 . 12/5/2014