Reviews for Monster's Pet
Xingdra chapter 4 . 5/23
Okay so this explains a little more about Saki now i'm not as lost. Appearently there's two half to one coin or split personality. Dark Saki and Little Saki. Also explain a little more how she ended up that way.

Now that this is getting more interesting I must say it's starting to sound better. lol. Don't get me wrong I'm not into the whole whips and other fetish stuff, but I don't mind girl on girl stuff or cat girls. I'm not a big fan or torture either. So Yeah. Anyways I have to tell you that your story is interesting.
Xingdra chapter 3 . 5/23
Well umm I don't know what to say about this Miyanaga. She's kind of out of her mind to be doing this stuff. I mean this sounds more like pure torture. I mean don't get me wrong stories good and I like the bad ass Miyanaga, but isn't this taking thing a bit to far?
Sotel chapter 7 . 1/18
I admit I feel sad for Saki here, even though she act like evil, dark and everthing she is actually deeply hurt emotionally after being disowned by Teru and Kyouko necome the flast hope to she not fall on darkness.
Looking on that is not that she hate Teru, or something but after the elder Miyanaga disowned her, she was on the weakest point on the own emotions(after all Kai[Saki/Teru Father] died) and she turned to her last possible hope on that day, and Teru without know did to trigger her fall from grace, so Saki become completely hopeless.
That did to make the youngest Miyanaga question if Hisa only recruited her because she is talented and all, and started to even doubt of Nodoka of all people.

Too bad this story is dead, even though you make a good work, only the 2nd half of last chapter looked somewhat rushed on reconciliation between the Miyanaga sisters, is just Saki putting her Dark!Counter part again?
Well if you manage to continue this story(if you are still alive at least or just gave up) let's hope Kyouko save Saki from that constant nightmare of suffering.
Xingdra chapter 7 . 1/9
All I know is I don't really like Kyouko. One I think she is lame and to plain. Even if she managed to beat Saki somehow I would Still think of her as weak, lame, and plain just because she a normal mahjong players and I think the monster Mahjong players are cool and better. That's just me though.
lionetto chapter 7 . 5/15/2015
すばらっ!saki is gorgeous !!waiting for the next update~~~(v)o~~
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
hahahahahhaha..
so creeeeeeepy..
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
MAHJONG IS FUN , ISN'T IT?
Sekai -The World chapter 7 . 2/14/2015
Let's see...there's so many variations of Saki here I named each one of them. One of them was even Koromo's Saki but in this case I would call them Pet Owner Saki XD. Awesome Badass Saki! A bit fast on how Teru and Saki patched up but its cool. Hope to read more soon!
Leez chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
Wow... It's like the last half of that chapter completely destroyed the char after you have built up for Saki over the entirety of the rest of the story. Wtf? GG. It takes effort to completely wreck a a character that quickly. You essentially took a cold and composed girl who is confident and strong willed and has lived through enough and had enough strength (both physical and mentally) to back it up, then turned her I to a pussy the minute Teru walked in the door, sure I get that she had to call her sister, she did not however have to let her walk all over her, especially when she (atleast currently, and mostly) dislikes her so much, and she is doing so much to aggravate her (purposely).

I will be reading more, but damn I hope this is a one time thing through Saki being thrown off balance or something like that, cos that's not the Saki I have been reading about to here and not the Saki that I care about and liked.

Leez
She Ya chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
I love it! Your choice of heroine is original and who can say that Kyouko Suehara isnt cute? Please continue this.
Reviewer101 chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
Please continue with this as well as "love in bloom" they are both great to read
Kumi chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
I like fast updates Anyhow, I like the turn this is taking and I hope to see more in the future! Cya til then.
vein chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
This story always captures my attention xD

Very good, thank you very much for making this
EXpertUS chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
wahaha... the Miyanaga sisters are so cute in this chapter...
Capri-Saaan chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
Loving this story so far dood! Each chapter just keeps getting better and better and liking how the Teru in this story reminds me of the Teru in your other story 'Love in Bloom'. Found this chapter pretty humorous and I will eagerly anticipate the next chapter as I want to see how Saki and Teru's relationship unfolds :)

Good job dood and I hope you update this soon along with 'Love in Bloom' since me and I am sure a lot of other people love that fic also so keep up the good work dood! :D
lockonstrats chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
Therefore I conclude that the Miyanaga sisters are perverts and twisted in some way. Kyouko is so cuuuuuuuuuuute when she's jealous. Thanks for the update... it made my day especially now that the first day of school is near for me.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »