Reviews for Monster's Pet
lionetto chapter 7 . 5/15
すばらっ!saki is gorgeous !!waiting for the next update~~~(v)o~~
so creeeeeeepy..
Sekai -The World chapter 7 . 2/14
Let's see...there's so many variations of Saki here I named each one of them. One of them was even Koromo's Saki but in this case I would call them Pet Owner Saki XD. Awesome Badass Saki! A bit fast on how Teru and Saki patched up but its cool. Hope to read more soon!
Leez chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
Wow... It's like the last half of that chapter completely destroyed the char after you have built up for Saki over the entirety of the rest of the story. Wtf? GG. It takes effort to completely wreck a a character that quickly. You essentially took a cold and composed girl who is confident and strong willed and has lived through enough and had enough strength (both physical and mentally) to back it up, then turned her I to a pussy the minute Teru walked in the door, sure I get that she had to call her sister, she did not however have to let her walk all over her, especially when she (atleast currently, and mostly) dislikes her so much, and she is doing so much to aggravate her (purposely).

I will be reading more, but damn I hope this is a one time thing through Saki being thrown off balance or something like that, cos that's not the Saki I have been reading about to here and not the Saki that I care about and liked.

She Ya chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
I love it! Your choice of heroine is original and who can say that Kyouko Suehara isnt cute? Please continue this.
Reviewer101 chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
Please continue with this as well as "love in bloom" they are both great to read
Kumi chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
I like fast updates Anyhow, I like the turn this is taking and I hope to see more in the future! Cya til then.
vein chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
This story always captures my attention xD

Very good, thank you very much for making this
EXpertUS chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
wahaha... the Miyanaga sisters are so cute in this chapter...
Capri-Saaan chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
Loving this story so far dood! Each chapter just keeps getting better and better and liking how the Teru in this story reminds me of the Teru in your other story 'Love in Bloom'. Found this chapter pretty humorous and I will eagerly anticipate the next chapter as I want to see how Saki and Teru's relationship unfolds :)

Good job dood and I hope you update this soon along with 'Love in Bloom' since me and I am sure a lot of other people love that fic also so keep up the good work dood! :D
lockonstrats chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
Therefore I conclude that the Miyanaga sisters are perverts and twisted in some way. Kyouko is so cuuuuuuuuuuute when she's jealous. Thanks for the update... it made my day especially now that the first day of school is near for me.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
I enjoyed this chapter, it is very hilarious. I wish I can see this animated. Please, wouldn't you continue LOVE IN BLOOM. Your fans are waiting.
Chief Bazinga chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
Is there going to be a bit more Tanaka suffering, because I'm going to look forward to it. Anyway, this chapter was really well done :)
lockonstrats chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
Is it bad that I'm enjoying this? Haha
Vein chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
this chapter is so much fun to read

thank you very much for making this!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »