Reviews for Force of Habit
JemilyPLLGleek78-10 chapter 3 . 4/13/2017
Oh shit. This isnt good. Is this the car accident from season 3? I feel like it might be because Quinn was texting here like she was there.

Anyway, I really like this story. Like, this is the first time I am reading a PLL/Glee crossover while ACTUALLY KNOWING just who the Glee kids are. Before when I read a couple of them, I never really knew who Quinn, Rachel, Santana or Britt were. Plus now I am writing my own PLL/Glee story and I am IN LOVE with Glee.

So, that being said, I really, really, really love this story! Emily/Quinn, hmm...that's an odd pair but I kind of like it. Please tell me that your gonna have some Brittana in this story because I love them also. And! If Rachel and Quinn don't work out, can you at least have them as friends? I would really love to see that! :)
StoosheLover555 chapter 25 . 11/14/2016
First off; wow!
I have waited till I completely finished your story to review because I was so hooked! I know you have a life and stuff as we all trust me I know lol. But it was such a cliff hanger I don't want Em to get hurt again, after Maya & Paige it will break her.
Hope life doesn't get too hectic and that you can update soon. Love the story.
Emilie2601 chapter 26 . 3/12/2016
Yeah ! Update soon please :)
guesT chapter 25 . 2/12/2016
Noooo! Quinn can't have feelings for Rachel! Update please!
JPElles chapter 25 . 1/17/2016
Poor Quinn.
Emilie2601 chapter 25 . 1/15/2016
Loved it ! Update soon please :)
aryalyn chapter 24 . 12/28/2015
I love the story. You've made everyone mesh really well. I'm not digging the whole Spencer and Puck thing. Puck is a nice guy when he actually wants to but he is honestly way too immature for someone like Spencer. I know this is AUish but while I think they would get on as friends and even physically, I don't honestly see it being a relationship. While Spencer could use a little lightening up, her being someone serious and goal driven is just who she is at heart. Puck...is well Puck. In the long run, it's not going to I do have a question. In the first handful or so chapters you made it sound like it was their senior year though in other parts, it's their sophomore? I don't see any parent letting their kid driving to another state 6 hours away without said parent with them. Definitely not with a group of teenagers with them. I do look forward to Quinn's scheming. She is quite the mastermind lol.
LMJM5h chapter 24 . 11/28/2015
More plzzzzzzzzz
Guest chapter 24 . 9/19/2015
Great chapter!
Emilie2601 chapter 24 . 9/7/2015
Update plzz :)
KJRagonxem chapter 24 . 7/12/2015
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ive been reading this all day and im am obbsssed please update this story is the fucking best ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
JPElles chapter 24 . 6/7/2015
Weird but interesting. Keep it up.
Rianuhhh chapter 24 . 6/4/2015
Great chapter as usual! Looking forward to more :)
Rianuhhh chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Well-written story! Its great! Please update soon though? :)
hphglover chapter 23 . 4/29/2015
I never read this pairing before but you got me hooked! I found it by just looking for something different to read and I started looking at Glee crossovers with PPL and HP. This was my first Quinn/Emily story and I'm just sitting here wondering why there aren't many more! I see Quinn is paired with Spencer a lot, but with the way you've written them both here, it really works.

It's been a slowish pace, which is nice and credible and I really like how you've integrated all of these characters together, so kudos to you for that!

Seriously looking forward to more of this fantastic story!