Reviews for Hunted
thelastunicorn chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
i love this story. it is really good. i can't wait for the next chapters to come out soon.
haruhi65 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
this fic is great! i cant wait to read more its so interesting and such a new concept!
MidnightFox chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
I loooove NARUSASU .
Rena.Kat.11 chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! I love the whole concept of this story and I've been day dreaming about how it might go since I read it last night! Please write more of this for me oh merciful master!
Lady Nature chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
ohh they finally meet can't wait for the next chapter
darkshadowarchfiend chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
love it!
BadButt94 chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Naruto's life after escape is so interesting and seeing how much Sasuke is interested in Naruto makes me more interested in this story, please keep writing
ToXicStArCaNdy chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
talk about sexual tention already and noones hiding it either would be just a matter of time if naruto didnt already decide to ...sasukes gonna lose his eye candy poor guy though im sure hell look for where is naruto living now ehile working at a burger joint?very curious whatll happen next cant wait for updates.

Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
I love that this is NARUSASU don't change it!
BadButt94 chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
This is interesting. I somewhat wish that they were longer, but they are still really good and I feel bad about Kakashi.
bridmatt chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Ah, so Sasuke is a reporter! I was wondering what role he might play in the story. At first I thought he might be the boy Naruto saw beaten at the beginning of the fic. Then I wondered if it was his fireball that destroyed the base (it's his jutsu in the manga after all). It's interesting that he actually turned out to be an ordinary person and not a bad ass. I also like Kakashi as a down on his luck soldier. It's nice to see him playing a part where he has his own problems instead of the usual role he plays as Sasuke's perverted mentor whose main purpose is to tease him about his love life (or something). Minato as the villain is also extremely awesome. (For once, poor Fugaku has been let off the hook. Sasuke doesn't know the half of it; being a "distant, disapproving father" *really* isn't so bad after all. Not when you compare Naruto's problems with his dad.)

It'll be interesting to see how Naruto meets Sasuke and how Kakashi's storyline ties in with theirs. I assume it's no innocent coincidence that Kakashi is a former soldier when Naruto is the product of military research experiments. There's lots of different directions you could take this fic. With the use of Sasuke's reporter skills, Naruto could work to stop Minato's experiments, maybe track down other test subjects who might have escaped when he did, or possibly try and figure out what happened in the lab the day he escaped and what (or who) caused it? Looking forward to more chapters. :)
Kieran's Lover chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
This sounds like it'll turn out to be an awesome and very exciting story, I'm, looking forward to the next chapter. :D
ToXicStArCaNdy chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
sad, its sad what they do to our heros one thing that always had me scared of entering the militry glad i never made a niche for himself quick, wont he beable to go back one the inspectors ,or whoever they really are, leave or will he have to go into some type of hiding from them,im not sure if theyll even do a thurough search for curious whatll happen next.

Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Like you said, poor kakashi. I wanna cry for him. Narusasu is better. Please update soon
LuvversLuvvie chapter 3 . 10/26/2012