Reviews for A New Version of Reality
AliceSylvia chapter 15 . 3/14
Good stuff! Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2016
Man, you really know how to make me feel bad for Decepticons. The stuff about Rumble was just tragic. I really hope everyone gets sent to the right dimension after this.
Victorsmyname chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
I like the way you started out here. This was very interesting to read. I like how you've set up things, especially (and this is a theory) how Victoria will possibly turn into a Cybertronian.
skittlesdeb chapter 37 . 7/22/2016
Absolutely love this story! Thank you very much!
Cashagon chapter 37 . 5/9/2016
This. Is. Awesome! Awesome feeding frenzy ~! Get out of the water... Awesome feeding frenzy~! Get out of the water...(sorry, I have Candace Flynn on the brain :) ) And oh yeah, this has definitely turned into something more. And I like it! I'll be mosying on over to Rise now...

Cash is out, peace!
Seeker3 chapter 16 . 2/20/2016
I don't blame you. I like the singing veggies too (my brother as well. . . he's 20). "Pizza Angels" is my favourite.

~S3
pinknuthatch chapter 37 . 2/27/2015
I just found "Pint sized" and "A new version of reality" I spent the past few days whipping through them. They are great! Creative, wonderfully imaginative, so funny that I often found myself laughing out loud. That rarely happens when I read novels. Can't wait for the last book in your trilogy! Guess I'll just have to tide myself over by sampling your other stories. Keep up the good writing!
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 37 . 1/25/2015
Are you ever going to write the sequel to this? I;m very eager to read it... I've just spent the last week staring at my screen as I read both Pint Sized and this story, and I have to say that I'm very impressed and eager for the sequel to this story. You're an amazing author. I was very happy to see that Jazz survived Mission City. I hated it when he died... now I'm only hoping that Ironhide will survive the whole Chicago incident, but I have a feeling that most of the next story will be centered around 'Pixel' and her adventures where ever she is now and on Cybertron. Hope to see the next story out soon!
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
Okay, I figured out pretty quickly back in like... the beginning of the fourth chapter that this was in action movie-verse. Also figured out in that same chapter, about the time that Sparkling Starscream woke up in movie Starscream's servos and started chewing on his digits that Starscream was actually the Sparkling and not Swoop as I originally thought. So now that leaves me wondering two things... one, where is Swoop, and two, is Jazz still gonna die like he did in the movie? I remember the Bots and Cons watched the third movie back in Vicky's original universe, but did they ever watch the first one? Is Jazz going to die still, or they going to prevent that? Cause I hated it when Jazz died... and I think Vicky would be unhappy about Jazz dying as well.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
The Sparkling that survived is Swoop isn't it? Swoop was the one that didn't make it through the Dimensional Bridge, wasn't he? And now he's appeared again, in the form of one of Shockwave's experiments... am I right?
Rowena Bensel chapter 16 . 11/5/2014
I'm just dying from Victoria in the last bit, especially her singing Veggietales, I love those guys. And I loved Thundercracker's reaction to Vicky's file on the MECH computer. Hopefully, things will work out when they get through the movie. Mainly, I hope that things will work out that no one has to die, that'd be so sad.
adelphe24 chapter 29 . 9/26/2014
LOLOL! i believe you have perfectly meshed these 4 universes!
1) our universe
2) G1-verse
3) Bay-verse
4) Prime-verse
*applause*
adelphe24 chapter 26 . 9/26/2014
"and maniacally laughed before taking off around the house." ROTF LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! omg that , i just can picture it LOL!
Author Prime chapter 37 . 8/2/2014
I only have one question.

How could you kill Zebrowski!?
RevieWriter chapter 37 . 8/1/2014
I've put off reading this chapter for as long as I could stand, I was hoping to hold off until the next sequel came out : .