Reviews for A New Version of Reality
whirl chapter 37 . 3/12
toshi... im glad hes alive bUT HIS DADDY! AND SMOKESCREEN! I NEED A HAPPY END WHERE NO ONE DIES
whirl chapter 34 . 3/12
TOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIII NOOOOOO MY LIL TOSHI BABY!
whirl chapter 34 . 3/12
PAIN
Whirl chapter 28 . 3/7
TOSHI! THE BABY PRIME! MY CHILD! TOSHI MAKES MY HEART GO DOKI! SWEET BAB!
Victorsmyname chapter 4 . 12/1/2017
I feel that you wrote Shockwave well. He didn't come off as irritable or completely emotionless. I like how you showed how creepy he is to the Seekers. Makes me glad he isn't a real person. O-0
Victorsmyname chapter 3 . 11/26/2017
I really liked these first two chapters. They set the tone for the stpry and introduce the kind of things we would see in the future. Love, pain and joy. Good job showing Victoria grow up a second time!
Victorsmyname chapter 2 . 11/19/2017
I'm rereading this story. It was arguably my favorite one out of the trilogy. I like how you developed Blue and Victoria's relationship early on. Will definitely come into play later. You have quite a number of grammical errors back here, but those can be fixed. Reminds me of when I was you unofficial beta. XD
honeybadger894 chapter 7 . 8/9/2017
STAR SCREAM!
AliceSylvia chapter 15 . 3/14/2017
Good stuff! Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2016
Man, you really know how to make me feel bad for Decepticons. The stuff about Rumble was just tragic. I really hope everyone gets sent to the right dimension after this.
Victorsmyname chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
I like the way you started out here. This was very interesting to read. I like how you've set up things, especially (and this is a theory) how Victoria will possibly turn into a Cybertronian.
skittlesdeb chapter 37 . 7/22/2016
Absolutely love this story! Thank you very much!
Cashagon chapter 37 . 5/9/2016
This. Is. Awesome! Awesome feeding frenzy ~! Get out of the water... Awesome feeding frenzy~! Get out of the water...(sorry, I have Candace Flynn on the brain :) ) And oh yeah, this has definitely turned into something more. And I like it! I'll be mosying on over to Rise now...

Cash is out, peace!
Seeker3 chapter 16 . 2/20/2016
I don't blame you. I like the singing veggies too (my brother as well. . . he's 20). "Pizza Angels" is my favourite.

~S3
pinknuthatch chapter 37 . 2/27/2015
I just found "Pint sized" and "A new version of reality" I spent the past few days whipping through them. They are great! Creative, wonderfully imaginative, so funny that I often found myself laughing out loud. That rarely happens when I read novels. Can't wait for the last book in your trilogy! Guess I'll just have to tide myself over by sampling your other stories. Keep up the good writing!