Reviews for i want you, entire
rockclimberFVE chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I loved this. It was fluffy, but in a way that still felt completely natural for them. Personally I think they deserve a little fluff every now and again because their lives are just so damn complicated! :) Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Absolutly lovely. The writers should reference this for the tiva storyline of season 11.
Com2meZT chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I loved this whole story.
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Hadn't read this in a while and had forgotten how awesome and beautiful and mellifluous it is! Can't wait for your next Tony/Ziva piece...wondering if the latest several eps have inspired you or not...
JennysPrincess96 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Hai! Goodness, I love Tiva and long reviews. So here we go:

Firstly, wow. Such brilliant language. Wonderful similes and everything you write just flows. I'm very glad you made this exception to your rule because this story seems more in context with the characters and the relationship I feel they would have than most everything else I've ever read. Brilliantly written.

Keep up the good work!

Muchas gracias,
Princess
The Greek Queen chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Good I wish there was more you know what but its still good
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
(They hang on tight to each other, because in the pie-chart of their relationship, the love part is the largest. It always wins out)

This is just perfect. It is exactly how I imagine them together one day, a push and pull, a hunger for each other, occasional divides but always finding each other. Love you going back and describing it as that nightmare Tony has about flying, but no crash. Great work!
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
It's not ridiculous! It's a wonderful piece that portrays a "moment" in their lives. A bit of fluffy we wish they gave more of and some of us wish to live.
luzma chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
no!very well.I wait you fic of the vampires please the end
thewordsthatweareneeding chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Typically, I avoid reading tony/ziva fic because they're almost always ridiculously out of character, but this made me so glad I took the risk of reading it. Probably the best tony/ziva fic I've read. You write beautifully, and you captured them quite well. Thank you for this!
kfwrite chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Looved it!
Chrissy1992 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
So beautiful:) And the end was just perfect!
USAFChief chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Whenever your guy finds you - he will have found a gem.
Random chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Beautiful!
And sincere and realistic.
If these two were to ever get together, this is the juicy stuff the writers would be able to get into.
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
LOVED IT. And, btw, not too cutesy- it's rather realistic, for people, for them. Eventually the edge wears off the relationship and either you get bored or you get comfortable. That has to happen at some point to everybody. So while I do think they'll have this initial "honeymoon" they'll have to face the other stuff too if they are going to stay together. So, good job! Love a "pop story" every now and then:)