Reviews for Season of the Soul Harvester
Love pies chapter 12 . 10/7
Hello, my favourite author:)
I like your fanfics so much! Thank you very much!
All your stories are so interesting! They're full of action! The atmosphere is great, I love your Winchesters. And I like your jokes endlessly, I often remember that one about Jack O'Lanterns whose teeth Dean was going to clean :)
Well, I want to ask you something. Would you mind terribly if I translate this fic into Russian language and publish it on Ficbook? I will state everywhere that I am just a translator and you are the author of the fic!
For me, you're the best author, wriring in English. I hope you'll answer me! Please write me back as soon as you can.
Thank you once again for your wonderful work! Write more great fanfics!
Sari Dark chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
For a second there I actually thought that you had killed off Sam!
Great writing!
ncsupnatfan chapter 12 . 2/18/2014
Good one, I have to say you have captured the guys in your writing. Interesting story line, like the monster. Can't wait to read the rest of them

LilyBolt chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
Another excellent story! Seriously, have you considered trying to write for the show? You seem to have a knack for making the reader feel like they are reading an episode... :D (At least, I got that feeling while reading this and your other story "Death Wish"...) Keep up the amazing work!
AlElizabeth chapter 12 . 3/15/2013
Good fanfic! I liked the Halloween theme- even though I'm reading this in the middle of March! I'll definitely read your Weechester fic too!
Thanks for writing!
AlElizabeth chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Oh no! Sammy! This isn't good. Wanna read more right now but I have to go to work :(
AlElizabeth chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Well, at least Dean didn't get mauled to death or slip into a coma, that's good. Ha ha Agent Hetfield. I'll read the next chapter right away!
AlElizabeth chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Oh no! Hopefully Dean's gonna come out of this okay. If he doesn't, at least Sam knows where to go looking for him. Although Dean doesn't really see like a jerk- not usually, anyway, not like the other victims- we still don't know why some people are in comas. Maybe Sam will end up having to figure this case out on his own if Dean succumbs to this enemy. Like the cliffhanger ending to the chapter!
AlElizabeth chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Who am I to deny Dean more peanut M&Ms (LOL) Poor Jill. Whoever's causing these murders and strange coma-like states is really creepy. This is getting really interesting! Can't wait to read more!
AlElizabeth chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Good chapter. Wonder why a couple of the victims were a-holes. We'll probably find out later, won't we? Love 'Fade to Black' - it's one of my favourite Metallica songs! Hopefully the boys find out something soon that'll help them with this case.
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Uh oh... this doesn't look good. I like the no-Sam-and-Dean 'cause it makes it more like an actual episode of Supernatural- like the beginning part where we get to see the initial victims or whatever. Can't wait to see what happens next! Wonder what's going on... hehehe.
CoffeeManiac chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
Another enjoyable story. Your plot was interesting and you capture the boys relationship without getting bogged down in sentimentality. Thanks for the fun read.
Supernatralfreak chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Oh! This was an amazing story with such a light ending!
Intense, axilerating, and heart warming! I am truly going to miss this story!
I want to thank you! It is really hard to find a good fanfic now a days, so this was good.
I w
Hundley chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
I did enjoy it. Thanks for sharing.
Colby's girl chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Loved the entire story. Glad to know you'll be posting more stories. I look forward to reading them. Cheers!