Reviews for Redemption
blind.filmmaker chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
A beautiful piece of work. I'm stunned. Vivid imagery, rich prose; this story has it all. I applaud you.

Bravo.

_
Lint chapter 2 . 4/30/2003
Kate, Kate, Kate. Beautiful. That's what your writing is. What it's always been. I love your detail and attention to the pain. And the complete in characterness(that's not even a word) of Spike. Excellent. Truly.
Son Of Evil chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Great story! Love it! It's going on favs.
katjen chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
whoops! you're right! i totally missed that! *damn* i kinda liked the idea that his first victim was her...i wanted one of his kills to really resonate with him and i though "ooh! cecily!" but...doh'! thanks for the feedback tho! i don't know if i'm going to write anymore - i really should have put "the end" there but i didn't think of it until it was too late...if i think of anything interesting to add maybe i will...

thanks again for the feedback!
Bunni Lis chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
This was wonderful! The Best actully that i've read in a VERY, VERY long time. Just one thing, Cecily is not dead, she is Halfrex, Anya's demon friend. In "Older and Far Away" (Buffy's B-Day Episode) They have an ackward moment where she looks at him and says, "William?" he looks at her surrprised and confused and says,"Wait a minute." Then Buffy asks if they know each other and they both say no, no in a way that you know they do. It's also the same actress if you rewatch "Fool For Love"(Spike's past epi.) you'lll see this. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK I"LL BE CHECKING BACK EVERYDAY FOR A NEW CHAPTER!

Bunni