Reviews for They Call It Puppy Love
angels death chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
hey, I really hope you are going to post the other chapters... you said there were 3 more, so I hope you will. I love any and every packmom Stiles... so ya, love this! bye
Dethia1101 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Can I get some more Puppy love please?
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
I loved it please update more
elvesknightren chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
please continue this!
MadderThanTheCheshire chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
More? Please? I beg of you!
17BrazilianBabe chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
I like where this is going...:)
kutoki chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Please update soon! I want to know if Isaac will get Scott's attention and if everything will be alright with Derek!
QT05 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
A family moment with the pack. That was sweet so sweet. Don't usually come across many stories that have such moments. I'm glad that you included this family moment in your story. It's nice to see them not fighting for their lives for a moment, and see them breathe and participate in something that's outside of the supernatural (e.g., eating dinner together).

Really well written chapter. Wouldn't expect anything else. *2 thumbs up*

I cannot wait for your next update. I can't wait to see what Stiles will do with that ash in his bag.
QT05 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I think you have done an amazing job so far with this story. Your writing style is great. The amount of detail and the general flow of everything makes this story read like it's a novel. It's great.

I like how things are slowly developing. The relationship between Stiles and Issac is really sweet. Slow and steady. It seem realistic. Although there was a typo somewhere in there about the timeline of the duration that Issac stayed at Stiles' house. First it said for 3 days and then it said something else...I can't remember but it was out of sync with the events that were going on. Anyway, it was no big deal.

Really good work so far. I'm really enjoying reading this story. *2 thumbs up*
12635397 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Oh no! You have written so much and still I have so many questions! Please update soon so I can start finding out answers!
wff-writer chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Holy cracker jack! I just loved that chapter. Have I told you before that you write like a God!?
Well you do. and I am so captivated by this. I beg for more soon.
dreamer2322 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
love this story and can't wait for update soon :)
vrukalakos chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Eeeeep! Go Stiles! I seriously can't believe that Jackson didn't put Issac and Scott together. Poor Stiles
fire dragonheart chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Nice
Twisted-67 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Wonderful chapter! I can't wait for chapter 3! This is awesome! Oh, and if you need another song, listen to the words of Muse - Undisclosed Desires. It fits Stiles - anyone who's broken (isaac, jackson, especially Derek...) I think you'd like it.