Reviews for Just A Know It All
BreathingStar chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Thank you. This is brilliant.
felecita chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh, this is perfect. I love how it is so subtle and leaves you longing for more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This is amazing. Its such a strange pairing but you wrote them really well.
cherryredxx chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Hah, I love it. This is one pairing that has actually grown on me. It's interesting, and I can definitely see the appeal intellectually. I thought you did a great job with Snape. He's a tricky one, in my opinion, because he's got such a specific characterization. There's really no room to interpret him, but I thought you nailed it.

I loved this line:

"That was rhetorical, Miss Granger. No need to answer every question."

I thought it was perfect and classic. It exemplifies everything that could/would be Snape/Hermione.

Lovely, as always, m'dear. ;)
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Well, being the crazy person I am, I click on stories with pairings I can't stand... BUT, even though I don't like this pairing, I liked this story. You wrote it really well, and kept both Hermione and (especially) Snape in character. Great work!
thegoodgirldoll chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I loved this oneshot! How funny/cute! And it kept you on the edge of your seat too a bit. I was like...What's he going to say? I was eager to keep reading, but for a oneshot like this one 630 words was just right length. Not too much, but not too little, and your words flow nicely! You ended it well, not cutting it right off like a lot of oneshots. Usually they leave you wanting a whole new story, but this stands alone very well, and I like it so, so much! You did well with Grammar, and making everything flow together. Spelling was good, word choice was good, and characterization was right on key. I enjoyed that Severus never laughed at her jokesor nervousness/distractedness, (like I was,) lol, especially the part where she says, "You forgot to call me insufferable" and he just smirks- that was perfectly in character. Severus would have merely smirked.
Anyway, enough of that :D Wonderful job! I really loved this oneshot, and am adding it and you to favorites!
God Bless,
Sarah
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Not a fan of this pairing, but nice work;D Keep writing
Smithback chapter 1 . 10/1/2012