Reviews for Female Transfiguration 101
catspats31 chapter 1 . 3/19/2019
While the writing quality of your story is good in terms of spelling and grammar, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Please remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain at this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed such as Archive Of Our Own or WattPad.
person128 chapter 7 . 1/15/2019
Listen I know this is just a fanfic, but Hermione and Ginny never had any romantic chemistry, and I know what you might be thinking "Why did you read it then?" or "Why did you search up Hermione x Ginny then?". Simple, I just wanted to read a horny fanfic, why? Well...you can guess why...masturbation. But I expected something like a oneshot nit a full on story.
rose chapter 8 . 1/5/2019
this was amazing if you ever write more futa stories id love pansy/hermione or hermione/luna its hard to find well-written futa and you are very good at it
Karina chapter 2 . 11/30/2018
Super hot this chapter. They got in a relationship rather quickly but its still good!
andrewpine chapter 2 . 11/26/2018
Definitely...wandering...Will they both get knocked up?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2018
Futanaria
thestutz chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
I love chapter 1 it was great.
Ronok chapter 8 . 12/9/2017
What happened to the bonus chapter?
RT89 chapter 8 . 12/6/2017
A good ending and great excitement all the way through.
DontMindMe chapter 9 . 5/20/2017
Loved this, very well written with a very intresting story, your characters feel real and even with out the lemon its an amazing story. So well done And thank you
Guest chapter 9 . 4/19/2016
Hot hot hot! If you ever feel like another chapter... :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
So freaking hot! This story has made me cream my pussy prob mor e than any other. Ms Adventure
CuriousAddict chapter 9 . 2/16/2016
I really like this story and actually read it a couple of times. But in this last chapter, I'm quite disappointed because well, I don't like another person added to their 'rendezvous' haha. Just the two of them is enough for me. ;-)
badkidoh chapter 9 . 1/7/2016
good chapter.
Dreamer22 chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Very interesting story! I honestly expected 95% pwp sex from this, but I am very glad that there was a study to be told among the sex! Very well written! I look forward to reading more from you!