Reviews for Female Transfiguration 101
Futanaria
thestutz chapter 1 . 8/6
I love chapter 1 it was great.
Ronok chapter 8 . 12/9/2017
What happened to the bonus chapter?
RT89 chapter 8 . 12/6/2017
A good ending and great excitement all the way through.
DontMindMe chapter 9 . 5/20/2017
Loved this, very well written with a very intresting story, your characters feel real and even with out the lemon its an amazing story. So well done And thank you
Guest chapter 9 . 4/19/2016
Hot hot hot! If you ever feel like another chapter... :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
So freaking hot! This story has made me cream my pussy prob mor e than any other. Ms Adventure
CuriousAddict chapter 9 . 2/16/2016
I really like this story and actually read it a couple of times. But in this last chapter, I'm quite disappointed because well, I don't like another person added to their 'rendezvous' haha. Just the two of them is enough for me. ;-)
badkidoh chapter 9 . 1/7/2016
good chapter.
Dreamer22 chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Very interesting story! I honestly expected 95% pwp sex from this, but I am very glad that there was a study to be told among the sex! Very well written! I look forward to reading more from you!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 12/27/2015
That's quite an experience for the three of them.

Happy holidays!
tlc125 chapter 9 . 12/27/2015
The jealousy would've gotten the best of me. That experience could have played havoc with my insecurities for a while. I'm glad they had fun though. Great chapter.
shadowkat87 chapter 8 . 12/11/2015
Good story.
Nocturne in A Minor chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
Whoo! OMG... Smut, plus real emotion FTW! Honestly though, I really love that you built an entire story up, not just wham-bam-thankyouma'am. I especially loved that both Gin and Hermione were worried about the strength of their relationship, and how they just spend time together, like Gin's tendency to tease and surprise Hermione, them playing around in bed with each other before making love, *actually* talking to each other about their concerns, fears, etc.

Thank you so much for writing! It was definitely a pleasure reading ... in more ways than one hehe!
rookie802 chapter 8 . 8/16/2015