Reviews for Female Transfiguration 101
Hot hot hot! If you ever feel like another chapter... :-)
So freaking hot! This story has made me cream my pussy prob mor e than any other. Ms Adventure
CuriousAddict chapter 9 . 2/16
I really like this story and actually read it a couple of times. But in this last chapter, I'm quite disappointed because well, I don't like another person added to their 'rendezvous' haha. Just the two of them is enough for me. ;-)
badkidoh chapter 9 . 1/7
good chapter.
Dreamer22 chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Very interesting story! I honestly expected 95% pwp sex from this, but I am very glad that there was a study to be told among the sex! Very well written! I look forward to reading more from you!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 12/27/2015
That's quite an experience for the three of them.

Happy holidays!
tlc125 chapter 9 . 12/27/2015
The jealousy would've gotten the best of me. That experience could have played havoc with my insecurities for a while. I'm glad they had fun though. Great chapter.
shadowkat87 chapter 8 . 12/11/2015
Good story.
Nocturne in A Minor chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
Whoo! OMG... Smut, plus real emotion FTW! Honestly though, I really love that you built an entire story up, not just wham-bam-thankyouma'am. I especially loved that both Gin and Hermione were worried about the strength of their relationship, and how they just spend time together, like Gin's tendency to tease and surprise Hermione, them playing around in bed with each other before making love, *actually* talking to each other about their concerns, fears, etc.

Thank you so much for writing! It was definitely a pleasure reading ... in more ways than one hehe!
rookie802 chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
Good one
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Why would hermione need that as she is already a female right? The book that had caught Hermione's attention so completely bared the title "Female Transfiguration" and was a very interesting book indeed. It spoke of the fascinating spells that specifically related to the female form. It was only luck that allowed for Hermione to find this obscure book as unbeknownst to her it had accidentally been misplaced and was meant for the restricted section of the library, meant for NEWT level studies. Instead Hermione found it among the Herbology section as she was looking for a new book that she hadn't read yet. Once she had flicked through the first few pages she realised that this book had great potential.
Ender NightBlade chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
Careful of typos
Snapefan1983 chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
If hermione is having sex with ginny with a cock and then later If ginny is having sex with hernione with a cock then ether are lesbian since they are using cocks! ?
Snapefan1983 chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
What happened to ginny cock? Also I hope they used protection ?
sara chapter 1 . 2/21/2015