Reviews for Female Transfiguration 101
Why would hermione need that as she is already a female right? The book that had caught Hermione's attention so completely bared the title "Female Transfiguration" and was a very interesting book indeed. It spoke of the fascinating spells that specifically related to the female form. It was only luck that allowed for Hermione to find this obscure book as unbeknownst to her it had accidentally been misplaced and was meant for the restricted section of the library, meant for NEWT level studies. Instead Hermione found it among the Herbology section as she was looking for a new book that she hadn't read yet. Once she had flicked through the first few pages she realised that this book had great potential.
Ender NightBlade chapter 2 . 6/29
Careful of typos
Snapefan1983 chapter 3 . 5/7
If hermione is having sex with ginny with a cock and then later If ginny is having sex with hernione with a cock then ether are lesbian since they are using cocks! ?
Snapefan1983 chapter 1 . 5/7
What happened to ginny cock? Also I hope they used protection ?
sara chapter 1 . 2/21
wow...
Qplq chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
Big boobs spell!
GeekC chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
Really nice story.
Would you write other futa fics?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Great work you did so far and as for spells, bigger breasts, bigger penis and balls.
no one chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
next time, before you post, read it out loud to yourself, you have a lot of errors an strangely flowing sentences that take away from the story. Good concept though.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
Awesome just awesome
Hitori Samishiku chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
What was the page? The dick summoning spell? That's what I think it was.
HealingRose chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
Damn this shit makes me horny
Bushwah chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
Hermione/Ginny - my new Rowling OTP.
badkidoh chapter 8 . 11/1/2013