Reviews for Female Transfiguration 101
Hitori Samishiku chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
What was the page? The dick summoning spell? That's what I think it was.
HealingRose chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
Damn this shit makes me horny
Bushwah chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
Hermione/Ginny - my new Rowling OTP.
badkidoh chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
good chapter.
badkidoh chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
another good chapter.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
It seems a better send-off for the spell that started it all for them.

Even though they don't plan to use the spell again, I can't help but think that aside from their new couple status, something else may come out of them using the spell.

Nicely done
Update soon with that brief epilogue you mentioned at the beginning.
Fenrir1992 chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Great book! Interesting twist and I thoroughly enjoyed the story so far...can't wait for more chapters
badkidoh chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
another good chapter.
tlc125 chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Ya gotta love Luna! Thanks for updating.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Yay Luna!

I was worried that Hermione may slip up in covering her new self up.

Nicely done
Update soon
Taylor161360 chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
I really love your story and can't wait for your next update. I've been wondering what other kind of spells would be in the book and when they are going to try them. Also I kinda really, really like the idea of Hermione being stuck with a dick. Actually, I hope Ginny does it too and you have them do a double penetration part. That thought has been stuck in my head since the first page and you wrote they keep their vagina and grew the penis. Also maybe possibly think about adding Luna every once and a while?

I mean its your story so you can do what ever you want with it, but here's my 2 cents for you to have food for thought.

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE! Update soon!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Very interesting thing you've got going on between Hermione/Ginny and their special book.
Update soon
Gacktoer chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE! UPDATE SOON!
Taylor161360 chapter 5 . 6/23/2013

Gacktoer chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
i love this story it is great. Update soon.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »