Reviews for Female Transfiguration 101
wbbailey49 chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Great chapter. That's quite a conundrum. Can't wait to see how it gets resolved.
wbbailey49 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Amazingly erotic. I'm glad you've decided to write more. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Herne chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
I usually don't read fem-slash, but i like this. I guess because they could actually have kids this way. Update soon.
Grandthrawn chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
i love this story it is great
Taylor161360 chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
I really love your story and can't wait for your next update. I've been wondering what other kind of spells would be in the book and when they are going to try them. Also I kinda really, really like the idea of Hermione being stuck with a dick. Actually, I hope Ginny does it too and you have them do a double penetration part. That thought has been stuck in my head since the first page and you wrote they keep their vagina and grew the penis. Also maybe possibly think about adding Luna every once and a while?

I mean its your story so you can do what ever you want with it, but here's my 2 cents for you to have food for thought.
redgold chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
i dont know about anyone else but i am curious about other spells in the book
Guest chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
good chapter.

although I hope the effects are not permanent.

I wonder what Harry or Ron would think if they found out, I'm guessing for some reason I think Harry could deal with it but Ron would totally freakout.
Solsticio21 chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Poor Hermione. Always the small letters in a paper make things harder, but at least Gin is a great girlfriend and can be very understanding ;) Awesome.
AnimeFanReader01 chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
Nice story. I have a request to make that could add to your story. Is there any way for you to have Lavender snoop around Hermione's bed and find the book. She and Parvati could try out the spell that Hermione's having a little trouble with. Also, did Hermione retain her pussy when she (perma)grew the dick? Later.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
great story please update soon i cant get enough
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
good writing write more!
PraiseFortheFallen chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Hahahaha. The stress of getting caught after having sex. Nice.
PraiseFortheFallen chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
The concept behind the story is interesting. Really enjoying it.
rookie802 chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Oh no! What will they do?
001100 010010 011110 100001 10 chapter 4 . 12/11/2012