Reviews for Confusion and Dancing 4: Journey to NYC
Brandi chapter 8 . 2/23
Huzza! This is awesome! I'm so glad it's back!
the electric phantom chapter 8 . 2/23
Haha hi! So exciting!" You're back!
GreenMaureen chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
MAUREEN AND CAPTAIN JACK (‿)
Also good job omg I hope you update this soon
Taylor chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
Kiss the girl! Love that song! It reminds me of Star Wars! Lol! I want pumpkin pie! :)
Brandi chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
OMG! Did you finish Sherlock? The TV show, that is?

Loved the Chapter!

Brandi
the electric phantom chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Okay, that was officially the most amazing thing ever! Because only we could do it! I mean, seriously: just perfect! "Kiss the Girl" (my fab part if the movie), the Doctor (who is British and therefore awesome), and well, how I managed to save us.
MRose512 chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Ooo, I think I am going to say something about Sherlock. You are talking about the show, right? And if so, it must be the last episode? I've watched the first five so far...

The other option would be that it will be what the Ultimate Question is. The one to which the answer is 42.
Lord of Fiction chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
LOL This story is EXTREMELY random. But hilarious all the same. I'm makin' a TEC fanfic at the moment. So if you want to check it out...Go ahead.

LoF
the electric phantom chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no. This is not good; this is not good at all (LOL, Cyberchase!) This is going to get very strange and quite messy. Aye caramba. This will be very interesting to see, won't it?
Taylor chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Yay smoothies! And I see her sometimes drinking them again! :) Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Lrose000 chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Love it! The Muffins are here!
MRose512 chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Some of the most interesting writing appears when you have no plan... :)

I just saw Les Mis, and managed not to cry until the very end. It really is a terrific movie. I know that was from the last chapter, but I was rereading it. :)
Brandi chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
The Chap is hovering. Very annoying. Love the new chapter! Can't wait to see what happens to UMmuffened people!
Taylor chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Yay! Sushi! Lol! I hope we get Summer's baby bak soon!
the electric phantom chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Yay, UnMuffins! I cried so much, too! That scene with Javert and Gavroche! Oh, and don't worry. I fell at the theater because I was crying and I hit the lights. But I'm okay! Abby is my fab too! Haha, we are like twins!