Reviews for Broken Birthday Bonds
Sleepingbeauty245382 chapter 7 . 8/4
yaya, NALU and STICY, my top two!
Sleepingbeauty245382 chapter 6 . 8/4
AW, ONLY ONE MORE DAY OF STICY?
Sleepingbeauty245382 chapter 5 . 8/4
AHHH, STINGLU, I LOVE THIS.
Sleepingbeauty245382 chapter 4 . 8/4
ERZA WOULD BE EXTREMELY PROUD OF YOU, LUCY.
NicoleTsukiyomi chapter 8 . 7/3
1 our of 3 years down. Better not break your promise :) haha just kidding. Hope things are going well for you. See you next chapter.
graylugirl chapter 8 . 5/1
WOW! That was epic...PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Secrets chapter 8 . 3/13
Fucking update is an awsome story that deserves to be continued I also love you
Winterstareagle chapter 8 . 1/18
Plz update I love it!
arika001 chapter 8 . 10/14/2017
Pls update soon. I really like the plot!
Skullripper chapter 8 . 7/15/2017
Please update soon this story this is one of the best stories I've read so far so please continue the suspense is killing me
haruyuki setsuka chapter 8 . 7/6/2017
Please continue..i want to know what happen after that... will lucy quit fairy tail and stay with sting or she disappear from the world
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2017
Me:(all my vines pop out and he'll gets through)... .YOU BROKE LUCY'S KEY!OH YOURE BOTH GETTING IT NOW!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/15/2017
Well I read through and I'm glad it's the last of a almost Sticy/terrible fa fiction of abused Lucy and almost killed by me Sting
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2017
NaLu is better

Sting:...nope...Sticy...is for life...

Me:WROOONNGGG!if Lucy fell for you then she would've started to avoid you

Sting:shit!your right!

Me:muhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha and hehehehehehehehehhehehe
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2017
F*** Sting!My Luce is not a slave for horrible abusing men like you heck,like I told Natsu you don't deserve to live twelve centuries near her!OK!because if I find you even touching Luce very weird,I will track you,find you,and kill you in a way so horrifying and terrible you'll wish you were killed by your dearest love I know getting killed by your most loved one is painful enough to feel like you were reborn a million time and killed by the same person.