Reviews for Eyes of the Dead
Rune Tobor chapter 22 . 1/27/2013
A serial killer spirit jumping from body to body. Kudos for imagination!

What will be the long term effects of this on the wanna be wiccas?

Will any go evil? Start learning serious magic? Fight the good fight with Buffy?
Rune Tobor chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
And if that does not bring Dark Willow out to play I'll be very surprised.
Rune Tobor chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
I'd have taken Xander and Giles too. They can attack and distract him at the very least.
hey-torch chapter 22 . 1/16/2013
Another well written adventure for will and pat in the bag! Thanks for this series of adventures you're giving us!
Emerald Demona chapter 22 . 1/14/2013
Willow kicking him made up a little for the lack of sense showed in earlier chapters. I look forward to Thursday.
Emerald Demona chapter 21 . 1/11/2013
Finally! Damn they were allowing him to become damn annoying. Nice kick for Willow and I glad Pat is not blind. They all need a serious nap and some beer after this.
Emerald Demona chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Hi friend you haven't been doing the twice weekly update thing lately are you still there? I am rooting for you to get the Willow has Pat's baby story and I know you said there were a few in between this one and that one so please don't stop posting. Oh and Pat really needs her other eye I'm rooting for her to get that back and if Will goes all dark butt kicker on the psycho mute guy I wouldn't complain.
Emerald Demona chapter 18 . 12/18/2012
They are leaving themselves open to attack. For example Pat waited until he was in her face to try anything which allowed him to get close enough to toss the holy water and they engage him in conversation allowing him to get bearings and plan an attack before they can act on their own. And on that note they go in without even a tentative plan and method of retreat. They need a lot of sharpening up or he will kill them.
hey-torch chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
Another willow/pat story ! I'm always so happy to find these! I need to check in the Buffy section now often! I'm not missing anymore surprise publications. You're going on author alert my dear!
Emerald Demona chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
Okay so I just caught up. Sorry kinda been hectic at home. I'm not too crazy about the first half, but now that it has picked up some it has become more interesting. Question why not have Willow just stab him or something to incapacitate him after he went down for that matter why not tap back into dark Willow? I know those are harsh measures and she still has Warren issues, but desperate times... She needed the edge and Pat was obviously in trouble, she's hurt and he is definitely not a good guy as he killed all those other girls and he is a strong magic wielder if not a demon the cops can't handle him. Besides that she could've ended the threat he was towards them and the girls then rather than waiting for him to recover and come back pissed and ready to take them all out. Just a thought.