Reviews for Cleansing
Psychedelic Panda Goddess chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
Amazing story. Verrrry well written. Loved it!
Tekie Scythe chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
Why does the police getting called not surprise me?
Psychedelic Panda Goddess chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Loved this chapter. The descriptions are incredibly vivid.
Tekie Scythe chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
Sam is a mad Destiel shipper!
Tekie Scythe chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Okay, so I was sorta close in my guess...

Angels: vessels; Demons: Meatsuits

Hey, now we actually know what Crowley's mother looks like. Ugh, now I have the image of Sam and Crowley's mom together... Ew.

If Luci wasn't happy about seeing the angel, I'm gonna guess it was Gabriel.
Tekie Scythe chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
I hope Sam shot Gabriel for doing something to him on the sofa.
Tekie Scythe chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Angel protection services! Ignore that, I'm just weird.
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I don't know why I clicked something that says in the summary, "Supernatural tear fest," but it's supernatural so the major character death being resolved makes sense.

Castiel is a Winchester at heart, and I love stories that solidify that statement!
494dwangel chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
whatever i say, pls take it as constructive criticism because i am being honest so you can improve your writing...i am not trying to be nasty...now on with the review...

for a first fanfiction, this isn't bad writing and the concept is pretty original as well... in terms of structure, this story lacks a lot. there were times i wanted to quit reading because it was so hard to read all the clumped up text as the paragraphs are massive. also you have not been clear with point of view, meaning if someone said/did something sometimes you didn't break the paragraph before you switched to another character's pov. i took ages reading this because it had batches of writing which makes it hard to read fast. the thing is, you can clearly write so i didn't want to leave this but somehow you have not been able to format it in a better way. another thing is, you describe everything and i mean everything; sometimes it is better to let the reader think/imagine as well. too much of something can be a bad thing sometimes.

i hope this helps... and another amazing advice i once got was 'show don't tell' and read like mad all the time and keep writing, it can only get better XD
geek.i.am chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
I loved it. Weldone. :)
wrestlingfangirl chapter 13 . 3/28/2013
this story was amazing, great job.
Jade Chase chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
What a great first story. The plot has sucked me in and I am looking forward to reading the rest. Thank you for writing.
precious1075 chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
This was...I don't have words. Let's begin with this last chapter. It was happy and optimistic, sweet and funny and just a wonderful ending to a wonderful story. I have only just posted my first chap. and I aspire to this level of skill. You did a great job with the lesser characters solutions. Azzy giving Bobby a kiss on the cheek, The kiss between Sam and Gabriel and Dean's happiness with Cas. I loved it. The story was fast paced, sweet, sad, lighthearted, grim, dark and full of twists and turns. And a happy ending. And the bit about the angel's cooking skills and then the dildo presents and Cas' comments? Hilarious. And the photo at the end was such a brilliant happy tie in to Canon, Cas' comment to Balthazar was priceless. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story and I wait patiently for more.
precious1075 chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
Love the give and take between Bobby and Crowley. The atmosphere is bleak and depressing. Very after-th-battle. Everyone quiet and sad. Dean is heartbroken and it strikes a chord that this time when his brother dies, he doesn't want to be there. It just makes it that much worse, showing Dean's breaking apart. Especially when Cas and him go upstairs and he cannot contain it anymore. But Cas is there and he sleeps. This was such a powerful scene. I liked the scene of Crowley speaking of returning to his original job. Guiding Sam home. He came across as elegant and noble. Dean's down time including the vampire hunt and the night spent with Sam is just so hard to read, marvellously written, but so very sad. Could that rumbling concern Sam? Yeah. Sam. Although he doesn't seem to be thrilled to be back. And that last line? Maybe it was all over. Wanna bet? This was a sad chapter, but also Sam is back and I am relieved for Dean. Not sure why, but something's up with Sam. Thank you for this and I can't wait to read the final chapter. On to it.
precious1075 chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
just got through A/N and I'm already sad about one of our boys dying. Who will it be? You have set the scene wonderfully. Everyone is quiet, worried, sedate. The mood and tone is perfect for what is about to take place. Great scene between Gabriel and Dean. It shows how far down Gabriel has fallen because of Sam and made Dean realize how much the trickster persona is a mask. He really saw Gabriel and that was sad but honest. Great scene with Lucifer and Sam. You brought both of their strong yet opposite personalities out and the conflict between them; the hate Lucifer felt for humanity and his surprise at his brother's alive and coming. Awesome job! The scene when they issued their 'I love you's' to each other was so sad, so heartbreaking knowing death is going to claim one of them. Shit. Camael. OMG-Awesome death for the bastard torturer Camael. Love how both Dean and Cas ended him. Oh, Great. Raphael. Sam? It was Sam. This chapter was amazing. Sad and heartbreaking, action-packed. Great job on the epic fighting through the chapter. It was intense and when Dean looked over and saw Gabriel holding on to Sam and then begging Dean to wait just one week. Fucking heartbreaking. Beautiful chapter.