Reviews for A Dark Embrace
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Ooh! Who's going to be the mystery hot guy! Keen to read the next chapter
electracait chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Love this fic and each chapter makes me want to read more, that does answer my question :3 thank you!
electracait chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
I love this! But I get a bit confused does Alex like Dom or not at all?
Guest chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
It was a really good story i enjoyed reading it .Wen r u goin to upload the next chapter.
Fae Orabel chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Hey, I was the Guest from the previous review, I'm surprised I forgot to sign my name!. But yes, you did improve mostly. Just do like one more once-over before putting up a chapter and you'll catch all the minor things. Focus on commas and spelling first.
I really liked reading about Benji's pov and I'm excited to see where you take his character. I liked the way you showed his anger being unnecessary and out of control.
Is Benji going to go back and accept the offer to tutor Dom!?. Uh-oh!. Drama city!.
Update soon!. Can't wait!.

Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
You have some real talent, and started out really well. Gradually it started to have some minor mechanical errors. But I love your concept, it's a great story. I just want to see more, show me your character's surroundings more, so I feel like I'm standing there watching them. You have some really strong characters too. Awesome!.
Amy chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
I love it. So excited to read the next chapter. Post it soon!
sk8erboy5 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
r u ever going to put more chapters on this fanfic
beuniqueplese chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I love your story, are you going to update it?
Nicky7994 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Loved it hope you update soon