Reviews for the Fall
LenaLove95 chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Your AN was funny I was coming up with something pretty bad in my mind though.
divyvicki chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
Great little story. Loved the Christmas present.
SunflowerFran chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
Pajama Jeans...what a romantic! Love these two!
licpa chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
I loved it. Thank you for sharing.
LenaLove95 chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
I love embry! He sounds sooooo cute!
LenaLove95 chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Seems like edward is a typical teenage boy
LenaLove95 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
SooO excited!
mrsm0803 chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
LMAO the pajama jeans! Maybe they're like eating garlic. If both people do it, it cancels the other one out. My God, those pants are hideous. Lol.
cullensrule chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
Loved the story. I really loved her present.
namemeamy chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
Gotta love a guy with a sense of humor. Also, I'm convinced her derision of the pajama jeans stemmed from the way she secretly coveted them! lol
Guest chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
"I told I'd see 'em tomorrow." - This right there is what makes him a keeper. He knows what's important.

At the same time: "I don't mean to be don't have to do that for me." - It's good that she knows that she also needs to let him be with friends and do his own thing.

For teenagers, they have an amazing balance and understanding of what happens if the scales get tipped too far one way. It's the awesomeness that is E&B. This "fall" was good for them. I know adult couples who have less consideration for each other.

I've also loved the interaction that Edward has with his brothers. And that he checked on Embry in the morning. Awwww.

And this: "Pictures or it didn't happen," Edward said breezily. - Classic big brother speak. Love it!
Jenny Window chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
Aaah, they lived happily ever after and Bella always pretended to love Edward's terrible presents. Great story. Looking forward to what's next. Thanks for sharing.
Edmazing chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
This gives me the warm and fuzzies. I love how they're mellow, but true. Learning, growing, going for it, and being in love... they make it look easy and I love that. Thank you for sharing this and I can't wait for the new story.

Nicffwhisperer chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
So glad he made the effort and showed her she was worth the effort. LOL at the jean pajamas!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
Stupid, teenage boys are way more charming than they should be:) super cute when he slid his finger into her pocket:)
1,967 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »