Reviews for the Fall
FictionFreak95 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Awww! Breaking my heart in the first chapter is a serious offense. LOL But I totally love how you set it up and wrote B&E's interactions. LOVE!

Thanks for writing, Rochelle.

xoxoxoxoxo
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
so excited for a new one! great start
Ness1956 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Great chapter!
1918EC chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Hi Rochelle, welcome back! I hope you had a great summer!

I like the beginning of your story, and I can't wait to know what happened between Edward and Bella. I have to admit that the title of this story has me a little worried, but I know there are tons of ways it could be interpreted. xoxo Kelly
soobcesseditsnotfunny chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I'm so excited you started another one :) its gonna be good, I have a feeling!
urmylyfnw chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Yes! I'm so happy to hear from you again...
archy12 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
welcome back!i think i've been missing you here!:)
quite a beginning,hm?seems like they had something but it turned then Esme would have known,i think.
what age are they anyway?teens?early twenties?
tff000 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
can't wait to see what is going on with b and e. happy to have another round from you
shonla chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Looking forward to this. Great start.
abstract way chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
You have such a wonderful natural style that flows beautifully. I love how you've filled us with curiosity...can't wait to learn more. Congratulations on starting a new story.
fannygilmore chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I'm so in for this one.
Thanks
KTNCullen chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
WELP! Color me intrigued!

I wonder if she and Edward recently broke up? Is she older than him? I dunno, but I'm getting all heartichokey already!

Love you! I fist pumped when I saw the alert for a new story from you. I've missed your words. Welcome back!
Katy
blueXsun chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I was so happy to see you in my inbox 3
Love your writing

xoxo
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
girrrrl, ya know a whole lot of us are squealing about this. you're such a rock star, that's why. so, uh, yeah, mad about what? Edward, what did he do? thanks so much. good to see something from you. thank you.
karalynn79 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
YAY! I love your prompt stories!
1,973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 108 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 128 .. Last Next »