Reviews for the Fall
archy12 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
welcome back!i think i've been missing you here!:)
quite a beginning,hm?seems like they had something but it turned then Esme would have known,i think.
what age are they anyway?teens?early twenties?
tff000 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
can't wait to see what is going on with b and e. happy to have another round from you
shonla chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Looking forward to this. Great start.
abstract way chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
You have such a wonderful natural style that flows beautifully. I love how you've filled us with curiosity...can't wait to learn more. Congratulations on starting a new story.
fannygilmore chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I'm so in for this one.
KTNCullen chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
WELP! Color me intrigued!

I wonder if she and Edward recently broke up? Is she older than him? I dunno, but I'm getting all heartichokey already!

Love you! I fist pumped when I saw the alert for a new story from you. I've missed your words. Welcome back!
blueXsun chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I was so happy to see you in my inbox 3
Love your writing

whohellanoes chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
girrrrl, ya know a whole lot of us are squealing about this. you're such a rock star, that's why. so, uh, yeah, mad about what? Edward, what did he do? thanks so much. good to see something from you. thank you.
karalynn79 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
YAY! I love your prompt stories!
kelbel317 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Yay! I'm so excited that you are back! Thanks for continuing to share your great stories with us. :)
emarieee23 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I swear you can read minds! Just today I went to your profile hoping my author alert hadn't failed me and that you didn't have any current stories out. Then a few hours later I got an email saying you had a new story! So psyched and already obsessed. You're probably the only author who can pull me into a story with just one chapter. Ah, love it! :)
ellierk chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I'm so excited about this story...and I absolutely adore your writing! :)
Now, were E& B seeing each other in secret? Hiding something?
divyvicki chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Hope this will be a continuous story so we can find out why they r at odds.
DreamerRoad chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
So, so excited to see you writing. :) Loved the first chapter!
Dawnriki chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Ahh, so happy that you are witfit-ing again. I LOVE high school plots and your high school plots the most.

Very interesting to start a story about a couple with a history.
1,967 | « Prev Page 1 .. 108 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 128 .. Last Next »