Reviews for the Fall
ze1uh chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
You're back! :) No lie, I fan girled a little when I saw your alert. As always, I can't wait for your literary ride.
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
So on board on on your new adventure! Thank you!
jwevans chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I'm so glad you're back. This sounds promising. Looking forward to your updates. Thanks for writing!
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
WooT. I love that you have a new wit fit D I definitely pick up on the chemistry between Edward and Bella. They seem to be more than friends but something seems off. I'm kinda curious at what are the ages of them but I can wait for that answer. I'm excited. Thank you, sweetness, for sharing your wonderful stories with us.
datwood chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I agree with everyone else, you always write such great witfits! I'm already looking forward to reading this story. I loved seeing an update in my inbox from you today!
Isao84 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Nice incentive.
Care to give a resume?
beachcomberlc chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
You are one of the few fic authors who can write an engaging fic with the daily prompt. I can't wait to read tomorrow's post. Sounds there have been some rocky times leading up to this post...

sassy991 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
*happy sigh* You always know how to suck me in. I love it. :) I also love when you do the workshops. Daily updates make me a happy camper! This one looks to be deliciously interesting. Can't wait for more!
Livindol chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Sooo happy you are back babes!

singlegrlmusing chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
You've made my month by posting this today!

Can't wait to see the road these characters travel down!
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Sooooo excited for a new Daily Prompt story from you! 3
xx Tyra
Mom23xx chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Love it...what did he do?
india-rose chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Aw. I missed you and your words. This looks like another wonderful story. Can't wait to read more. Thank you!
Edmazing chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh, yes. I've got so many questions now. And a lump in my throat, but I'm not really sure what the cause is. Or the cure for it. But I know I'm hooked and in love with your words.

The storm, the urgency, and that trapped feeling are what I'm taking away with me tonight. Thank you for sharing it with us.
duramater chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This update brought the biggest smile to my face, lovely Ro! RL has not been kind the last week so I thank you for allowing me an escape. Your words are always beautiful and your stories are something I always look forward. Thanks for writing!

I'm wondering if B&E are in the midst of a lovers's spat or if that was in the past...and now they're in that missing what I had phase. I'm looking forward to finding out.
1,967 | « Prev Page 1 .. 109 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 129 .. Last Next »