Reviews for the Fall
mommy2kh chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I was so excited to see this in my inbox! I love your WitFits and am already pulled in and can't wait to read more!
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Another witfit! I'm so excited.
namemeamy chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
She's back! Excited to see where you take this...lots of questions! So why is she mad at him? Are/were they a thing? Are they broken up? Gah! I know, I know...patience. Amy
iambeagle chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
excited!
TexasTwilight77 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Can't wait to see what you're gonna do with this one! Great start. ;)
Elbee96 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Soooooooooooooooooooo (get the picture?) Happy to see a new fic notice from ya.
Looking forward to this.

3 ya
Elbee
mrsm0803 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Yay! Welcome back! Great start as always. Can't wait to read more.
Bow to your sensei chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Fighting again, I see. ;D
manda2784 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I'm so excited you're writing these! Can't wait to read more!
bellamarie4 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
YEA! Rochelle is back with a new story- oh happy day!
milicentforever chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I can already tell Im going to love this..like all your stories..theres no better.
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Hey R.A Babe :)
Thanks for sharing another amazing story :)
Ooohh What has Edward done now?
see you next one
Chilly x
Fitzy0816 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
It's always a great day when one of your favorite authors surprises you with a new story. And I'm already hooked. Sounds like these two have a secret thing happening. But why's it hidden? And seemingly over? So much to find out - cant wait for it all to unfold. : )
NKubie chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh how I've missed your WifFits, Ro! Seriously I need some sort of 12 step program. ;)

I wonder if they broke up or if they were never official or what. Of course, that's the point, right? I like that he doesn't come off all cold and aloof, though. Each of your Es & Bs are different and I have no doubt I'll love these too. I'm glad I can't just read it and say, "Oh yeah, this is that Edward and Bella that..."

I get the feeling that Esme doesn't know about them being a couple from the way she was talking to Bella, but again, just not sure about what's going on. What the "this" is that Edward hates. I know, I know. It will all be told in time. Can't help it if I'm impatient. ;)

Welcome back, bb!
unlikelymember chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Woohoo! A new witfit! I love getting a daily dose of your writing in my inbox.
1,944 | « Prev Page 1 .. 109 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 129 .. Last Next »