Reviews for the Fall
india-rose chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Aw. I missed you and your words. This looks like another wonderful story. Can't wait to read more. Thank you!
Edmazing chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh, yes. I've got so many questions now. And a lump in my throat, but I'm not really sure what the cause is. Or the cure for it. But I know I'm hooked and in love with your words.

The storm, the urgency, and that trapped feeling are what I'm taking away with me tonight. Thank you for sharing it with us.
duramater chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This update brought the biggest smile to my face, lovely Ro! RL has not been kind the last week so I thank you for allowing me an escape. Your words are always beautiful and your stories are something I always look forward. Thanks for writing!

I'm wondering if B&E are in the midst of a lovers's spat or if that was in the past...and now they're in that missing what I had phase. I'm looking forward to finding out.
o0S0o chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
sounds interesting...can't wait to see where this story goes. wonder how old bella is..? and what's going on with bella and edward.. update soon!
Wonderwallthefirst chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Aw yeah. I love your witfits so hard. This one is already starting out awesome. Thanks for sharing all your words!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Like it! Very interesting I want to know more.
foreveraddicted chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Like it already!
eyes 4 edward only chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Love it already, update soon.
Melany333 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
looking forward to more
looie chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
eeeeeeeeee I may have squealed bit when I got this email... I adore everything you do. I'm intrigued... confused. But intrigued. Cannot wait to see how this plays out :)
edaddict3254 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
wow! i can't tell you how excited i was to see your name in my inbox!

what a way to start october!

as always lots of questions...and as always dying for answers!

i'm so looking foward to your writing!
mommy2kh chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I was so excited to see this in my inbox! I love your WitFits and am already pulled in and can't wait to read more!
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Another witfit! I'm so excited.
namemeamy chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
She's back! Excited to see where you take this...lots of questions! So why is she mad at him? Are/were they a thing? Are they broken up? Gah! I know, I know...patience. Amy
iambeagle chapter 1 . 10/1/2012