Reviews for the Fall
kelbel317 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Yay! I'm so excited that you are back! Thanks for continuing to share your great stories with us. :)
emarieee23 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I swear you can read minds! Just today I went to your profile hoping my author alert hadn't failed me and that you didn't have any current stories out. Then a few hours later I got an email saying you had a new story! So psyched and already obsessed. You're probably the only author who can pull me into a story with just one chapter. Ah, love it! :)
ellierk chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I'm so excited about this story...and I absolutely adore your writing! :)
Now, were E& B seeing each other in secret? Hiding something?
divyvicki chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Hope this will be a continuous story so we can find out why they r at odds.
DreamerRoad chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
So, so excited to see you writing. :) Loved the first chapter!
Dawnriki chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Ahh, so happy that you are witfit-ing again. I LOVE high school plots and your high school plots the most.

Very interesting to start a story about a couple with a history.
ze1uh chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
You're back! :) No lie, I fan girled a little when I saw your alert. As always, I can't wait for your literary ride.
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
So on board on on your new adventure! Thank you!
jwevans chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I'm so glad you're back. This sounds promising. Looking forward to your updates. Thanks for writing!
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
WooT. I love that you have a new wit fit D I definitely pick up on the chemistry between Edward and Bella. They seem to be more than friends but something seems off. I'm kinda curious at what are the ages of them but I can wait for that answer. I'm excited. Thank you, sweetness, for sharing your wonderful stories with us.
datwood chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I agree with everyone else, you always write such great witfits! I'm already looking forward to reading this story. I loved seeing an update in my inbox from you today!
Isao84 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Nice incentive.
Care to give a resume?
beachcomberlc chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
You are one of the few fic authors who can write an engaging fic with the daily prompt. I can't wait to read tomorrow's post. Sounds there have been some rocky times leading up to this post...

Beach
sassy991 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
*happy sigh* You always know how to suck me in. I love it. :) I also love when you do the workshops. Daily updates make me a happy camper! This one looks to be deliciously interesting. Can't wait for more!
Livindol chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Sooo happy you are back babes!

xoxo