Reviews for the Fall
lynnpepper77 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I actually yelled out loud a big YEAH when I saw this in my inbox! I kind of already love it, because I know you will make it so good:)
sherylb chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Did Edward cheat on Bella?
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I am so excited to see you posting again!

I was curious about what Bella was bitter about when I started reading but now I'm really curious about what happened with her and Edward.
JessaCloud chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I could not be happier about a new story from you! Yay! I love it already! :) I'm so excited to have such a treat. Thank you!
kel929 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Totally did a happy dance when I saw that you had posted a new story
Love M Go Blue chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oooooohh . . . . Another fictionista! YAY!

Sounds like there's quite a history with this one!
reds-red chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Interesting start...I look forward to your story... : )
lubvc chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
SOOO happy you're back! Thanks.
mirrorlight31 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
So happy to see this! Love your stories!
dixiechickie chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Please, may I have some more?
WallaWallaMama chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Hooray! No kidding, just last night I was checking my favorite authors list (looking for new recs from various favorite lists) and was missing you terribly. How've you been? And what's this? Bella and Edward fighting? Can't wait for more!
Discordia81 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
The other day I was just wondering if you'd post something soon. So excited! I always love your stories.

I have about a million and a half questions about this story already and I'm eager to read more! Great start.
kantstopreading chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I was so happy to see this. It't great to have another one from you. Finding well written twific is getting harder and harder.
coors1977 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Your stories are like a favorite old blanket that I cuddle up with on rainy days.

Glad you're back-hope your mom's okay.
RachelFish chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
And so it begins...tug, tug, heartstrings. Tug, tug.

So happy to see this in my inbox today.
1,973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 115 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 .. Last Next »