Reviews for the Fall
BrownEyedGal Cullen chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
YAY! You're back! Missed ya!

So, right now I'm most wondering how old everyone is in this story. Oh and of course, the next big question is why would they be missing each other. Hmm? Can't wait for this story to unfold to find out about "the fall."
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Ooh lord I'm there! It sounds soo yum already and nothing lemony has happened. I can't wait to read on. Thanks again.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Gillis6 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
The story is great so far can't wait to read more
TessLouise chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Yay! So glad you're back! Looking forward to this - as usual.
LZTZ chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Well, I love you and your stories and this one is no different. I can't wait to see where you take us.

XOXO
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
oh hi, lovely one! So glad to see you back, especially with this type of fic - I love,love how you weave these threads together into a gorgeous story. I think you are the only writer of these "witfits" (?) who I read. So glad to discover another treasure you've written. Have fun!
jane-with-a-y chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
ooooh, a mystery! Huh. Is Embry Edward's baby when he was supposed to be in a relationship with Bella? They say that curiosity killed the cat but I ain't dead yet. Meow!
So happy to have you back on fanfic!
chellerenee chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
awww. this made me sad. what did Edward do? can't wait to read more and find out. i'm so excited about new stories from you. i've really missed them! yay!
tennishog chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
So excited when I saw a new story! Love it - can't wait for it to unfold! Glad you are back!
Lisalouise chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Wow! This will be a good one. I'm so glad you are posting another story. Thanks for writing.
Lisa
drbelladonna chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I can't wait to hear the backstory and I am so glad you started something new!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh! I wonder why Bella and Edward are on the outs!? And how did Royce and Riley wind up being Cullens? This should be interesting LOL!
Kgunter34 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Great 1st chapter.
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I miss them together..if they were..can't wait for more! I've missed your writing!
1,954 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 .. Last Next »