Reviews for the Fall
tarajo23 chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
Cute ending! This was a good one. I like how you used the Royce, Riley and Embry characters as little siblings. The thing about fanfic is that the characters are almost always used the same way. I always enjoy it when they stray from the norm! Thanks, Rochelle!
tarajo23 chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Finally...I started reading this prolly a year or more ago, just got busy with other things and lost it! I found it again! I forgot I lost it! I am so excited...lol.
Koshivuh chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
This was a great story and I loved reading it!
Koshivuh chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
Nooo, only one more chapter left! It's okay, I've loved this story so much.
Koshivuh chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
Haha, specific
Koshivuh chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
Sooo...I'm really happy I didn't have any little brothers...Or younger siblings in general. I actually always wanted one, but I got to stay the youngest.
Koshivuh chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
Yeah, I'm definitely still a little whiny teenager sometimes. I mean, I'm only twenty. Great chapter, again! And I can't wait to see some more
Koshivuh chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Sooo...I'm going to hopefully get through a couple more chapters, but I have to work soon. Fu work. I hate you ;_;
Koshivuh chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
High school...Just the best time of our lives. loljk
Koshivuh chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
Well...That sucks
Koshivuh chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
I didn't know about your family (or what's going on), but I do hope all is well. And I loved this chapter, as well. I hope to find out what happened exactly.
Koshivuh chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Another wonderful chapter. I enjoyed it a lot! Although Jacob's actions are annoying, as always.
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I skipped reviewing this at first because I had to run to class but I wanted to start the next chapter, haha. But I came back :D This was a great chapter and it got be really excited for the story!
beegurl13 chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
Awwwww, I love this! :D I love that they were able to figure things out between them and that they made their relationship a priority. That's good and a lot of adults could learn form that. :D I also love that Edward gave Bella her own pair of pajama jeans. Now they can match when they go off to college together. :D

Great job, as always. :)
beegurl13 chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
Oh morning sex... Yeah, still not my favorite thing, but it gets the job done, I suppose. :D And I like that Royce is such a little snot to them. :D It's fun. :D
1,955 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »