Reviews for the Fall
Guest chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
Lol can't wait to find out what is going to happen next
Guest chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
lol
QueenAnnie1 chapter 12 . 10/18/2012
Loved it!
Edwardsbloodtpe chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
Hubs just got an iPhone and is so impressed with the flame. So funny that you write this as we were speaking of it. Also, pajama jeans are hysterical. They are right up there with Forever Lazy- the Snuggie with legs. Great story as always:)
readingisbliss chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
*sigh* So good. I love falling in love with your stories :)

also, my son got a pair of those pajama jeans from his grandparents for Christmas last year. I'll never forget the look on his face, lol. He likes them now, says they're comfortable. ha!
readingisbliss chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
Hell yeah! Sexy times are good times. Let's get it on...oooh baby, let's get it on. And yeah, I'm totes singing as I type, lol.

Love love love this!
readingisbliss chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
I can't stop smiling :)
readingisbliss chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
I love it!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
You kill me with the pajama jeans! Enjoyed this little story!
stinkyfeet chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
You're characters never fail to make me smile!
Jlyons0424 chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
These two are cute. I want to squeeze their cheeks. And I'm reminded I never want to go back to high school. :)
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
:) great chapter
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
BLilTXgirl chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
LMFAO at her own pair of pajama jeans! At least the boy has a sense of humor.

Interesting to not see any kind of friendship form between Bella, Alice, and Rosalie. I prefer it though because I know if I was Bella I'd have pretty much never forgiven Rosalie for that shit. Yea, it was a joke, but she knew he had a girlfriend and it's not like she was friends with Bella already or anything.

Anyway... I'll stop with the antibiotic and cough drugs rambling now. ;)
Moltz chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
Virtual Zippo...sounds funny, yet a lot safer. Haha!

You always write and adorable high school pairing. A great gift to have and to share. Thanks.
1,954 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »