Reviews for Hell on Earth
Cold secrets chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Shawshank sounds like a dick
Ghost2291 chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
*whistling a cherry tune, on my way to do some chores like a sir, when suddenly my iPod dings. Sees that you updated and slowly walks backwards to my chair*

Eeyup. I love this thing so much. Poor Allen, that shite must be killing his poor innocent wittle head! Shawshank? Like the movie? And he's Irish? Wooooah, duuuuude! Dude, wooooah!
Ghost2291 chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
*grabs another brick*

You're pushin' my buttons, man!

Poor Hannah. I couldn't imagine myself doing what she did. AND THEN FINDING OUT IT'S ALIVE? Dude...no.

Love your writing, and can't wait for Allen n' Grayson (and that 3rd guy) to come back.

-Ghost
Renchard19 chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Well...that was quite horrifying and morbid. I love it yet at the same time disturbed by it. Keep updating!
Ghost2291 chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
*Surprised look* Well...Damn. Go on, mate! Get some!

I like how you portrayed my guy. Especially his little thinking moment about the two sisters.

Speaking of which, *throws a brick at you* WHAT THE SHIT, MAN!?

Lol, rant over. Update soon, buddy. Also, are you going back and forth between characters?
SarKel chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Beautiful, as always. 3
Ghost2291 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Wow...this did seem a little intense. Read all the way up to chapter 4, and I gotta say, I'm lovin' it. If you want to use him, here's a character.

Name: Rubyn Vinson Kent (Likes to be called Ricky)

Age: Twenty-five

Gender: Male

Height: 5'9

Build: Lanky

Ethnicity: British African-American

Hair-style & Color: Shaved, with a few scars. Black.

Facial Hair: Some stubble.

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Clothes: Black Sonoma Life & Style Hooded Military Jacket, black jeans (left leg has a bandage after being shot, so he'd have a limp) and black boots. Also has a shirt underneath his jacket that says 'If you can read this, then your too close. Back off.'

Jewelry or Extra Items: Black cap, goggles that are on top of the hat, a red plaid scarf, and black elbow and knee pads.

Secondary Weapon (also counts as Melee Weapon): His wrench.

Primary Weapon (can also count as a Melee Weapon): AS VAL / VSS

Strengths: He's an engineer, so he knows his way around mechanics.

Fear(s): Arachniphobia (fear of spiders) and planes. He will literally fight you if you try to force him on a plane.

Personality: Rambler and optimistic.

Previous Occupation: Basic Engineer

Background (Life before everything went to shit): This is the one thing he likes to keep to himself, but after a certain amount of time, he will open up about it. (PM me if you REALLY want to know.)

Like I said, this story looks cool, and I didn't see anything in further chapters saying I couldn't submit anymore. (Do I sound pushy? Sorry If i do.) So, yeah. Cya.
Featherine chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Alright, good. I'll be looking forward to future chapters of this story.
Featherine chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Nice chapter.
Featherine chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Getting much more interesting.
Featherine chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Interesting, please write more.
Valorknight chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Nice job on the story so far and nice move partnering Joey with someone like Melissa.
Cold secrets chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
nice one man
and I hope ya feel better
being sick and writing sucks
SarKel chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Stunning, as usual. You wrote Zaira very well, so don't stress too much about her being out of character. You did a great job with her. Hope to see more soon!
dj73910 chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
didnt log. in . do my character next plz!