Reviews for Hell on Earth
Cold secrets chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Shawshank sounds like a dick
Ghost2291 chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
*whistling a cherry tune, on my way to do some chores like a sir, when suddenly my iPod dings. Sees that you updated and slowly walks backwards to my chair*

Eeyup. I love this thing so much. Poor Allen, that shite must be killing his poor innocent wittle head! Shawshank? Like the movie? And he's Irish? Wooooah, duuuuude! Dude, wooooah!
Ghost2291 chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
*grabs another brick*

You're pushin' my buttons, man!

Poor Hannah. I couldn't imagine myself doing what she did. AND THEN FINDING OUT IT'S ALIVE?

Love your writing, and can't wait for Allen n' Grayson (and that 3rd guy) to come back.

Renchard19 chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Well...that was quite horrifying and morbid. I love it yet at the same time disturbed by it. Keep updating!
Ghost2291 chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
*Surprised look* Well...Damn. Go on, mate! Get some!

I like how you portrayed my guy. Especially his little thinking moment about the two sisters.

Speaking of which, *throws a brick at you* WHAT THE SHIT, MAN!?

Lol, rant over. Update soon, buddy. Also, are you going back and forth between characters?
SarKel chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Beautiful, as always. 3
Ghost2291 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Wow...this did seem a little intense. Read all the way up to chapter 4, and I gotta say, I'm lovin' it. If you want to use him, here's a character.

Name: Rubyn Vinson Kent (Likes to be called Ricky)

Age: Twenty-five

Gender: Male

Height: 5'9

Build: Lanky

Ethnicity: British African-American

Hair-style & Color: Shaved, with a few scars. Black.

Facial Hair: Some stubble.

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Clothes: Black Sonoma Life & Style Hooded Military Jacket, black jeans (left leg has a bandage after being shot, so he'd have a limp) and black boots. Also has a shirt underneath his jacket that says 'If you can read this, then your too close. Back off.'

Jewelry or Extra Items: Black cap, goggles that are on top of the hat, a red plaid scarf, and black elbow and knee pads.

Secondary Weapon (also counts as Melee Weapon): His wrench.

Primary Weapon (can also count as a Melee Weapon): AS VAL / VSS

Strengths: He's an engineer, so he knows his way around mechanics.

Fear(s): Arachniphobia (fear of spiders) and planes. He will literally fight you if you try to force him on a plane.

Personality: Rambler and optimistic.

Previous Occupation: Basic Engineer

Background (Life before everything went to shit): This is the one thing he likes to keep to himself, but after a certain amount of time, he will open up about it. (PM me if you REALLY want to know.)

Like I said, this story looks cool, and I didn't see anything in further chapters saying I couldn't submit anymore. (Do I sound pushy? Sorry If i do.) So, yeah. Cya.
Featherine chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Alright, good. I'll be looking forward to future chapters of this story.
Featherine chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Nice chapter.
Featherine chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Getting much more interesting.
Featherine chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Interesting, please write more.
Valorknight chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Nice job on the story so far and nice move partnering Joey with someone like Melissa.
Cold secrets chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
nice one man
and I hope ya feel better
being sick and writing sucks
SarKel chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Stunning, as usual. You wrote Zaira very well, so don't stress too much about her being out of character. You did a great job with her. Hope to see more soon!
dj73910 chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
didnt log. in . do my character next plz!