Reviews for The Party Crashers
shadowsteed chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Hi! This was a very cute story. :) I especially loved the little Nightmare on Elm Street reference. :D
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Ok, I don't know what to say about this other than.. I like it... the whole Nightmare on Elm St, victim of supernatural violence thing, was inspired. I laughed when I read that. Anyway, I'm off... thanks for a fun read.
LJ1983 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Wow! Aww this is so wonderful! What a cute and funny story. :'D And how very sweet of you to think of me on my birthday. You shouldn't have. Now, I know I must certainly return the gesture for your birthday. It's only fair. Thank you so much, Lorna. :)

Now, where do I start? Well, despite the silliness of the situation, it still works. I love humourous HR stories but when they're written well, and this my friend is written very well indeed. Both Pinhead and Kirsty were in perfect character. XD, I must admit to snickering so badly when Pinhead looked around in horror at the colourful paper chains. Leviathan only knows what he must have been thinking when he saw them. Kirsty's gone insane, probably. XD XD XD. Gasp! And that kiss; wow! I love Pinsty kisses. That was so sweet. :3

Very well written indeed. A cute read. I loved it. And haha, I love how you named Kirsty's friend after me. I wish Kirsty was my friend, actually. XD. Or...well, maybe. ;)

Thanks again so much for a wonderful birthday fic. You're so kind to remember me and think of me. Great job. You made my day.

I'll be responding to your message soon as possible. Been busy with college and other commitments. As well as my birthday. ;) Thanks again!

Laura x