Reviews for Mine
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Don't worry, you're not alone in your shipping of Dean/Impala. It's definitely sexual tension there. Wonderful job. Plus the added Wincest is always delicious.
out of the ashes chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME? I'm blushing over here. Seriously. *fans face* I didn't think that was possible anymore. Boy, was I wrong. This is so dirtybadwrong and yet simultaneously hot I don't know what to do with myself.

AND THEN YOU THROW SAM IN THERE. Oooooooh my god. That was beautiful. Dean expecting taunting or disgust, only to find out Sam was there the entire time. And how hot is that? I love me some voyeur!Sam. So then Dean attacks him. Ugh, yes, this was just so friggin awesome.

I assume this is an established relationship fic between the boys? I didn't know if they were already together at first, but I got that vibe from the frantic way Dean went after Sam. ;)

Favorite lines:
Flattens himself down over the Impala's hood with a small groan. Scorching heat and chrome to his skin. He savors it like a rightful punishment. Jerks his hips against her, leaving the glisten of his fluids to the hue of midnight-black. Christ, he's fucking missed this.
-I think my brain melted and leaked out of my ears. So so so hot. This image is just too good.

"Haven't left yet." Sam tells him, impulsively licking his lips, "Haven't gotten a call back." Lips flushed red, bitten.
Dean mimics the lick, tasting a bit of foam.
"How long were you—?" he asks.
"—since you, um… you took off your shirt."
- I died. Yup, I'm dead and this is my ghost talking to you. Gah! Love this. And how quick Dean is to reel Sam in after. Yes yes yes.

Oh, jesus… was he this hard staring out the kitchen window, sucking and chewing on his bottom lip, rubbing his erection trapped in denim against the heel of his palm — did he just want to wait it out for Dean before considering touching himself?
- JUST WHEN I THINK IT CAN'T GET go and do something like this! The idea of Sam enjoying the show and holding off on having an orgasm, waiting for DEAN. Yeah, that's like the best thing ever.

Mine. An impossible, clogged swallow inside Dean's throat. Weeks since returning and all he wants to do is indulge in his comforts. The two, most important symbols of his life.
-*happy sigh* My life is complete. The two most important symbols of his life indeed!
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Weird but really nice
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Love how you write the relationship between Dean and his baby. :)
CannibalHolocaust chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I...I..i have no words.
troublecake chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
that was ... unexpected :D But i still loved it! Dean and his impala... you are absolutly right about the sexual tension! :D and i liked the small amount of wincest Too :)
Vlad Bride chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
So for some reason I was not expecting this o.o
I thought it was going to have guy!Impala again XD bit of a shock lol
I really liked "The two, most important symbols of his life." :3 makes my heart happy