Reviews for Surak's Katra
Aista chapter 19 . 6/16/2013
"We are Romulan's not drunk Klingons airing out their genitals, Kuvak," Letant sighed,
Letant stepped back an stared in horror. The noise was a kin to a Ferengi death alarm, if that Ferengi had swallowed an earth chipmunk.

Oh my gawd this was one of the funniest chapters. I am in love with Letant. The cultural aspects were enjoyable too. I also just realized I'm a Romulan drinker :)
Aista chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Q spun Solok around and spoke, "You two are so sweet, I want to vomit. That might sound like nothing, but the last time one of my kind threw up, Vorta were born." - geez that's disgusting but I nearly choked on my coffee laughing!
tahmtahm chapter 26 . 2/27/2013
Wonderful continuation of this story - I absolutely love T'Lyn and feel her plight. Thank you for writing!
Alysha chapter 26 . 12/11/2012
This entire story is amazing.
Sensara chapter 26 . 10/19/2012
Great story all around. Thanks so much for bringing Kuvak and Soval into this, and for doing Roxanne justice! Can't wait for her and Meskhenet and Tawny to have a ball together! Super sleepover, right?
Sensara chapter 25 . 10/19/2012
Yay, Kuvak's joining the family! Hope everything turns out ok in the end for our heroes, and can't wait to see the baddies up to no good in Dark Q Rising! V'Las and S'Vec and Tolaris all together, right?
BewilderedFemale chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
Hold the phone Fae! You mean Sarek isn't gonna have babies with T'Lyn? aww man! They're not gonna make sweet lovin infront of Soval and then rub it in his face?! T'Lyn is too good for Soval, that's all I'm saying.
Sensara chapter 22 . 10/13/2012
Oh shitake mushrooms...that b******. Hope T'Lyn turns out ok. And Letant, finally fighting for the good guys...and the baby will hopefully be ok with Q.

Great chapter, lots of nice intrigue.
Sensara chapter 21 . 10/13/2012
So did L'Vek make it? Is he alive? Or did he die with the other poor smucks in the prison?
BewilderedFemale chapter 19 . 10/13/2012
"We are Romulan's not drunk Klingons airing out their genitals, Kuvak," Just then Vreenak barged in through the door pointing at them and screaming: "They're FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKK KKEEEEEEEEEE"

Sarek was a sweetheart, you need to hurry up and have them rub personalities so they can make more babies.
BewilderedFemale chapter 18 . 10/13/2012
Tlynnerbell has the patience of a saint in this chapter cause I would've slapped her and told her the shut up and mind her own damn business. OR given her the vulcan pinch while she was talking in mid-sentence and then when she woke up she could've blamed it on the baby or some crap.. WOW talk about annoying.. great chapter though ;-)
Sensara chapter 20 . 10/12/2012
I think this is a brilliant insight into Romulus that not many people realize. I would be miserable in that place.

I love this chapter for the character development you give Letant. And S'Vec is just plain creepy. Please tell me he dies.
Sensara chapter 19 . 10/11/2012
Kuvak as a Romulan...somehow I knew he'd fail. And Solok...just doesn't have it in him, does he? Great comedy, Fame, especially the way you describe his laugh. :D
Sensara chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
1. The arguments between Soval and Sarek are awesome. Guy fight over T'Lyn! And then our Reldai stops the drama in its tracks. Soval needs to behave himself. ;)

2. I liked the exposition on Q and Cleo. Definitely shaping up to be something really cool!

3. Roxanne is still bringing the awkward like a BOSS. That's my girl!
Sensara chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
*Facepalm* Roxanne was hilarious. I'm sure all the Vulcan males were looking at her with bug-eyes. o.O like WTF?

Your awkward moments with this crew are amazing! Roxanne knows how to bring the party! :D