Reviews for Fairy Flame Dragon
Grand Cataclysm chapter 20 . 8/19
Fucking excellent story my friend! Great stuff! Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
Pleaaaase The next chapter
please uptade i can't wait the next chapter please
Stories great what you should do next is when natsuvfights Jose Josie has is natsus father sword and have Jose's ancestor be the guild master the dark guild be the one that killed natsu's father
phantom130 5 chapter 2 . 7/29
I love how you portray the fairy Tail characters :)
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 7/29
Awe sweet chapter! :D
I like the idea of Natsu being Mavis' son. Mavis' last words to Natsu reminded me a lot of Kushina before she left Naruto. I'm curious if that's where you got some of your inspiration.
Rare Possum chapter 14 . 7/27
Great story. But sky magic is mostly healing and support magic. Shouldn't Sora be a wind Dragon slayer?
thatreaderguy chapter 20 . 7/14
This was a good chapter. Im glad to see the update. I really enjoyed the portion with Mira and Nova, it helped give more of a sense of connection between the two.
Oh yes great chapter , i can't wait for The next chapter please The next
KeeperofLight chapter 20 . 7/10
PLEASE WRITE MORE! THIS IS A TRUE NAZA FIC!
Synergizer chapter 20 . 7/12
Read through this story in a couple of days up at this point and very much enjoyed it so far. Last I saw chapter 19 was updated a few months back and it seems you'll focus on your other fics as you update one at a time. Shame since I do hope this will get updated really really soon.
seisaoftw chapter 20 . 7/12
Only took 50 years for you to update :) im glad you did though. Chapter was a little boring but oh well, maybe next time you can add more fluff and a lemon! :):)
Zero-Tails317 chapter 20 . 7/11
Aww, poor Nova. There are a few mistakes in this chapter, but they can be other looked; for me really. I enjoyed this chapter, and since Vantis has his full power back I cannot wait for his fight against Gajeel. Shaow Devil Slayer vs Iron Dragon Slayer; sounds catchy. Til next time...
luckoftheirish2015 chapter 20 . 7/11
You should make natsu a wizard saint
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 20 . 7/11
I really Really like this story, and its very good I cant wait for the Next Chapter.