Reviews for Fairy Flame Dragon
MGStarFire chapter 9 . 9/29
how can Natsu who is older than in kanon has a wife and a kid act the same way as he did in kanon i thought it was weird i was looking forward to see how you would change his character but there were only minor changes and when a person becomes a father they change A LOT it's one thing to run around fighting and destroying cities on your own it's another thing when you have your 3 year old daughter with you. Im sorry this isn't a flame i'm just a bit dissapointed in this chapter i hope Natsu matures more as the story goes forward.
MGStarFire chapter 5 . 9/29
Ok first of all i have to say i love the story one of the best Fairy Tail stories i've ever read.
I posted a review for chapter 4 like 15 minutes ago asking about a lemon and i have to say i'm a little dissapointed that you didn't write a one.
Don't get me wrong i don't like stories that are all about lemons but if the story is M rated and it's romance there should be at least one lemon at least the first time the main characters hook up i hope you decide to write one in the future but even if you don't i'll still keep reading the story.
Keep up the good work.
MGStarFire chapter 4 . 9/29
no lemon ?
Xyrule chapter 1 . 9/7
Almost word for word Kushina's final words...I like it.
Please update soon!
Please pair up Vanitas and Mirajane together!
Dzerx chapter 6 . 8/29
Great so far, though I do hope you don't make drama through the use of jellal (or whatever he is called).
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 2 . 8/28
Heh, I Can't Wait Til They Both Confess :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 8/28
Nice Start, Looking Forward To Reading More :)
Well it's a good story so far except for your use of Japanese terms I just end up skipping over that you should've just used English for everything
rrm232 chapter 21 . 8/26
Ive been waiting so long for this to be updated and if it has I'm sorry that I just read this chapter. But that was amazing I wonder how long it will take for Lucy to find out Natsu is from the past and is Mavis's son. I'm also wondering who the mysterious character will be. Hope you update soon
ValinNight chapter 21 . 8/23
Haven't seen this story in a while! Happy to see and damn that was a damn epic battles!

-ValinNight
Nice! Can't wait for the next chapter
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 21 . 8/23
This chapter was very good.
I really though that Gajeel beated the Vanitas guy, guess that Shadow Devil Slayer magic is stronger than Iron Dragon Slayer magic or maybe the users different motivations was a cause for it.

Natsu, Erza, Mira and Ur where really impressive using their powers, specially Ur who don't have much time to recover and had to use some powerful spells to protect others and is good to read about Mira with her powers back.
Too bad I really liked the potential NatsuxMiraxErza pairing and that Nova and Mira possible kid where born at the same time, hilarious to see two of Natsu kids around causing trouble.
Poor Nova a little girl like her watching the guild be destroyed like that, all because of Lucy fault and her secrets, I think she and Vanita make a good couple, both had bringed pain to FT yet are forgiven by then with a second chance.

Hmmm, so Erza had a Dragon Slayer themed armor then again her husband is the Fire Dragon Prince.
Damn, didn't expect that Natsu knew Fairy Law, but with his mother being the creator of the Big three Fairy supreme spells for the guild of course he would be able to use it.
Wonder if when Laxus attempt to use it, Natsu will use his own Fairy Law to destroy it and incapacitate Laxus from the fight.

Keep the awesome work. Until the new update.
Oh he in a world of hurt now