Reviews for Fairy Flame Dragon
Albus Eques chapter 22 . 8/15
Fourth time reading this since I found it. A very well written story and I am very excited to see how you twist the canon from here. And I don't know if you thought this far ahead. But here's an idea for the Tenrou Arc. You could twist it with Natsu and Erza getting blasted out of Fairy Sphere. Or they don't go in the first place to keep an eye on Nova. Anyway those are just my thoughts and ideas. I look forward to the next chapter whenever you release it.
T-Darkin-T chapter 16 . 8/9
私はペニスが好きで、このfanficは非常に良いです。著者おめでとう
GuardianOfRozsos chapter 22 . 7/25
update
DemonKingCrimson chapter 15 . 7/23
God, Erza as Leonidas was hilarious! Keep going!
JackFiiz chapter 4 . 7/17
Tu manera de narrar esta " normal " para un fanfic, pero aveces como que vas muy rápido y arruinas todo el momento. En serio, es molesto. Ademas de otras partes en las que fuerzas todo, empeorándolo aun mas.

Pero, tengo que decir algo. Realmente es molesto, muy molesto que copies y pegues tantas partes de forma descarada de naruto. Cuando leo esto, no me hace mas que recordar a él y su " momento " que obviamente, al contrario que a ti, si quedaron bien. Parecen forzados, tienes al costumbre jodida de acelerar los eventos, quitando detalles y yendo al punto. Por contrario a lo que piensas, todo eso hace que la lectura se horrible.

Y aquí vamos con otra parte : el " romance". Va muy rápido, tal parece que es una costumbre para ti ir rápido y forzar las escenas. Es molesto, y estoy seguro que no soy el único que se dio cuenta, pero como supongo, o bien son lectores nuevos, que toda mierda que len es buena o bien que como le importa una mierda y solo están para escenas " guarras " en palabras simples, lo dejan de lado.

Esta lectura es pesada, acelerada, y muchas veces molesta por todo lo anterior dicho, ya sea escenas forzadas, pocos detalles o bien el copia y pega de naruto que sinceramente, lo empeora aun mas, porque simplemente no van de la mano con esto. Y es jodida-mente aun mas horrible al recordar esas escenas de naruto mientras les, en palabras simples, ta hace odiar la escenas aun mas que por errores que cometes.

Le doy un 5/10 , promedio. Nada espectacular. Que si recomiendo leerlo? la verdad es que no.
Chaos537 chapter 22 . 7/14
Really enjoyed this chapter. It's been awhile and I kind of forgot everything and when I went back to re-read the story and I got hyped again. Looking forward to your next updates.
OfficialAce chapter 4 . 7/12
I just read chapter 4, which was really amazing. Also extremely sad. So far I love this fanfiction and hope it only gets better, which I have a feeling it will. Amazing story. Cried my eyes out of that messages from Mavis to Natsu. Holy shit that was sad.
aslan333 chapter 22 . 7/9
great story so far.
A surya teja chapter 22 . 6/13
Please update fast story is awesome
AJ Pumper chapter 22 . 6/13
Update please
Ultimate10 chapter 22 . 6/7
Glad you're back after so long! This chapter was excellent. A few spelling and grammar errors here and there, but nothing major.

Looking forward to see how your interpretation of the ToH arc will go. Now that Erza is married and a mother, I doubt she will allow herself to be killed when the Etherion comes down. but I dunno, you may have completely different plans all together.

Either way, looking forward to more! Keep up the great work
Sharkfeedngfrenz chapter 5 . 6/4
**Makes tons of flames comments and jaw drops at Natsu eating them all**The jokers weren't joking this time...you really can eat any kind of flame...
Thalaivaa chapter 3 . 5/30
great story but please do put the spells in english
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 22 . 5/29
This was a good chapter.
Though Natsu is taking all the spotlight, he should have let Makarov defeat Jose, but it was cool that Natsu can use Fairy Law and that he is aware of the drawbacks of said spell.

Is a little strange reading a story where Natsu is Mavis son, after the revelantions of the manga.
In where Mavis and Zeref love each other and even had a son together, if this story ever get into the Alvarez arc it would be interesting to read how is handled.

Well, I don't like Vanitas but was cool that he is a good friend to Juvia.

Never though that Laxus would save Nova, guess he is still a good guy deep down, wonder how Natsu and Erza will react if Nova tell them that Laxus saved her.

I skipped the part with Lucy, since I'm not a fan of her and already know her story.

Curious for how the Tower of Heaven will go, I mean Erza is married and have a daugther, she is not longer that attached to the past, unlike in canon, which Hiro do for the sake of jerza.

It would be cool if Erza reveal that she is pregnant again.

Until the next chapter.
1995hzq chapter 22 . 5/27
It been a long time, I was worried this was abandoned. Try to update a bit more earlier. Its been a year.