Reviews for Effects of a Rider
TheSupremeShadowOverlord chapter 28 . 2/21
okay wow this is really amazing and now i just am thinking about all this philosophical stuff like you're little stories incredible
Bloodredfirefly chapter 50 . 2/17
Oh wow. So that's in my top ten of your one-shots.

I just loved the simplicity of it, both in the writing style and the regret, the way they learned. It's a good subject too, one you can relate to because we all know someone like that, we all wonder what we could do and then do nothing.

Sad to hear it's finished for now:-( But I suppose all things have to end. I'll think of it as like putting something in the fridge so it doesn't spoil:-)
BatFink chapter 50 . 2/16
Too sad, I just want to hug him again.
This can't be the end. These little stories are too gorgeous.
Darkheart Du Lac chapter 50 . 2/16
Wow. I'm nearly in tears - that was so simple and yet so emotional. The description, as always, was perfect, and that made it all the more realistic and all the more heartbreaking! I reread this fic a few days ago and am always amazed at how you can make the point of view so detached and yet still convey so much about Alex.

I hope this isn't you saying goodbye too though - it's so nice to see an update again and I hope there'll be more!
Darkheart Du Lac chapter 49 . 9/13/2013
Interesting. I read the last nine or so chapter all in one, and I love the variation between them. Like, one is about a shark and another about the Doctor, and it totally works! I think one of my favourite was the postman one. The way you link all the little changes together is really unexpected, really poetic.

Idea: a chapter from the POV of one of the boarding school boys in Point Blanc? Just thought it would be interesting, if you're still accepting prompts/requests that is.

Anyway, please update soon!
The Unfamiliar chapter 47 . 8/14/2013
Great chapter :)
The Unfamiliar chapter 46 . 8/7/2013
Great chapter! :)
Guest chapter 46 . 8/5/2013
Hmm...Kinda interesting, kinda boring, but certainly a fitting tribute for that 'character.'
Bloodredfirefly chapter 46 . 8/5/2013
Woah! This was the shark! Poor sharky, I never thought about it from his perspective before... I loved the repetition in this, very poetic - keep going!
Blond Dude 42 chapter 46 . 8/4/2013
It's the shark isn't it. Please update soon.
BatFink chapter 46 . 8/4/2013
Noooooooooo poor sharky!
Maybelline98 chapter 46 . 8/4/2013
I really like this chapter!
APersonHere chapter 46 . 8/4/2013
Let me guess, the great white shark? I think the shark was in skeleton key... I can't remember... Anyways, I like the kind of abstract perspective to it and the short cutoff thoughts.

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 45 . 7/29/2013
I don't really understand who this is about:(
IWannaLightsaber chapter 45 . 7/28/2013
I love the poem-like thingy in the beginning of this one. Beautiful. Love it. Thanks!

"Some men become what they were born for..."