Reviews for The Caretaker
Homarid chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
As an old mtg fan I had to check this out. I am not familiar with the slive character so I guess he is a more recent addition. The creature sounds like a clockwork of some sort. This seems like a weird crossover, but ill probably enjoy it no matter what.
And I just figured out that stands for sliver. I know exactly who they are. Now I'm kind excited.
Wyrtha chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Good chapter, but the pairing ... anyway looking forward to the next chapter. Love Teuchi's paternal instinct.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
supert history
Wyrtha chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Awesome chapter. Though Basil really should introduce Naruto to the wonder of Cake! Seriously, who doesn't like cake?
Wyrtha chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Good chapter. Hmmm ... guessing the legion's lunch was one of the missing villagers/shinobi. I am guessing it was no important so far.

Glad to see Slive and Basil helping Naruto on his reading, comprehension, and understanding of academic and non-academic things. Can't wait to see how much this improves his time at the academy not to mention what sliver he meets next.
Wyrtha chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Good chapter, but not sure why Slive is so insistent on bringing Kakashi in. That failure of a man (and sensei) shouldn't be allowed if his thoughts and actions are weighted appropriately.
Wyrtha chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Another good chapter. I just hope if Naruto learns magic that he or they don't then teach everyone else.
gryphonsson chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Would this happen to be a Magic: The Gathering crossover? I remember a creature category from that game called Sliver.
Vendetta419 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Did I read that carefully, a drow or half I'm interested in this story. I wonder how much of a impact will Slive has on young Naruto in the later years?
AresLaw chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Thanks for answering in the authors note

But I assure you I still have very little idea of what the crossover is

Shall continue reading to find out
Wyrtha chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Very cool chapter. Hopefully next Slive can convince him to not wear orange everyday or at least not when he becomes a genin. Maybe even helps him with the clone technique since he helped the old man.
Areslaw1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I assume it might be sliver, though I don't get the crossover. I mean there's the movie, but I never saw it.

So curious now...
Wyrtha chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Very interesting. Looking forward to seeing how this story progresses.
Vendetta419 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I'm not familiar with the crossover but this story does remind me of black Butler for some reason. This story seem like it going to promise a lot. I give u credit you know how to do a character development on each characters including OC characters.