Reviews for Creature Fortress 2
thetempestrising chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
I like how you had the two teams work together to get back to normal, but I do wish that there was another continuation of this or something, in which they get their memories back, or something. I loved the ending, although it was a bit bittersweet, and I love how you had the shot of the Horseless Headless Horsemann. Great job! Keep up the good work!

-thetempestrising
Dejathoris chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
Awesome! Poor spy I know how you feel man!
Jinny the Kisaragi chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
Ah Spy, of course he'd be constantly worrying about something as minuscule as that! Great story, and great ending! I loved the whole thing :)

-Jinny
Teshikameku chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
. .Story.-Xuin
Cookie-Loving Kiara chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
Loved how you calculated the time and made it work with Halloween :) Poor Spy‘ll never be in peace, heh.
Great story!
BoshiBasher555 chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
I smell sequel material...
Wepul chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
Brilliant twist for the end, peep. I absolutely loved this fic, from the strange powers to the epic final battle. It is pretty bittersweet though; the teams will never remember working together. But, if that's what is destined to happen, then I approve! :D

Keep on writing, dude. I'll be on the lookout for more from you. You are an awesome writer!
Xguy110 chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
After you finish tests and stuff, pls start writing again.
Xguy110 chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
I have no idea what it's referencing to, but I can tell it's either a movie or a game reference. I think.
BeautifulDoom chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
it references "get off the roof, get off the roof, get off the roof" from Mulan.

great story, btw. can't wait for the ending.
Wepul chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
Ah, I love aciton-packed chapters. This has been a blast, and it was a very fitting final battle for the mercs. Up next is a mystery? I wonder how things will go for these guys.

The Soldiers fighting the werewolf with their spines gives me a very amused (and distrubed) vision. But, so did the part where the Medics chopped up that zombie. The Spys are great at working together, in fact all of the duos were so exciting to read. Keep writing, I want to know how thing will wrap up!
shadowofcrabs chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
Yay! Sniper leveled up! Yay! Next chapter hints! Solly gets a ride? Can't wait to see the road rage :D I'm not sure it popped in my mind that the soldiers might do some transformer thing by taking out their bones. That werewolf is in for a world of pain. . I love the Pyros, or Pybros since their teaming up, just you wait Scarecrow 2 masked mercenaries yelling, "MMMPH!" Great chap, can't wait dor the next one, crab 4 u (\/)(,;,;,)(\/)
Jinny the Kisaragi chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
"Aw, but Engie," Soldier looked at the Texan with a frown. "I wanted to take on the werewolf! It's too dangerous for the doc to go with me-"
OH NO YOU FUCKING DIDN'T, SOL! Just watch them go Battle Medic and dissect that damn werewolf.

Aaaahh Snipes, you clever Aussie you. That was good.

I loved that chapter! :D can't wait to see how the rest of the team does.

-Jinny
Cookie-Loving Kiara chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
At least they ain't fighting the Left 4 Dead Infected. Leave it to the Soldiers to think of a plan. Hope to see the next chappy soon! :3
Xguy110 chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
More like SNIPER USED THUNDER anyway, chapter 12. Please. I'll stab you if you don't get it in the next 2 weeks. :)