Reviews for Game Night
randomplotbunny chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Too cool! I've never played Dungeons and Dragond, but if it's good enough for Gibbs I think I'll have to give it a try.
LADYJAZZ55 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I recognized that Tim was talking about AD&D right away. It isn't the game for Gibbs that's for sure. I have always thought Jimmy would be a gamer if he had the time. I liked the story. It was the first one I have read, but I'll be reading more.
Mikhyel chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Ooh, they're going to play D&D? That's awesome. (As long as no one has to spend their turn pitying Pierce Hawthorne.)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Fun premise for a story. I never knew enough about D&D to consider playing or that it might be fun, but I can see how it would be. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Mandy I Am chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
I enjoyed this a bunch. Thank you!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
DS2010 chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Fun game the team started, I kind of liked that Gibbs started out as a drunk... LOL
Alkcalien chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Yikes - it's finished! :( I was so engrossed I didn't notice the chapter headings. Great job Tigyr! Looking forward to the next adventures of the NCIS team.
alix33 chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Yum! at the wicked grin on Tim's face as Gibbs walked in with the cup of coffee.
The thought of those ass frying spells being used made me smile.
alix33 chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
I had to Google to see what a "five subject notebook" looked like.
"Tim blushes as he nods. "I didn't expect them all to come. I was surprised that you wanted to, considering your initial reaction down in autopsy." "Thought it over; remembered some good times." Gibbs says softly." - AW!
delia cerrano chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Unusual story plot. Very good..out of the box idea. Nice to see Tim other than a patsy!
torontogirl12 chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
I loved this story. Such a different image and setting for them. Good job!
Flowerfairy30 chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
I love it, a drunken cleric. You got to have one of those or at least one drunk. Makes for an intersting twist. That was a great story.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Ah Ziva, don't need your paperclips this time, eh? Loving this!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
So cool that Gibbs has experience with this - that he and Tim have something (outside work) in common, whoohooo!