Reviews for Resident Evil: Soul Survival
Anon chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Posted a review before but got to say it again...please make another one soon! haha there are very few jill/rain stories.
ZeLuNatic22 chapter 14 . 5/31/2014
Please please please post the next one soon! Ugh I can't handle the wait ahaha this is one if not the best RE fic I've ever read! I absolutely love Rain and I can't wait to know what's gonna happen next. Keep up the goodwork :D
Daariecho chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
Hi there, this is like my 4th time reading this story, it really is one of my favorites. I am still waiting on the sequel and I'm exited to see what's gonna happen.
Anon chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
This was a good and funny story, I think Rain and Jill are quite suited for each other, looking forward to the other installments, maybe you can make an AU story of the first and second film, where Rain survives and meets Jill. Original Rain was so bad-ass. XD
SSAPoptart chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
This review has been a long time coming. It took me so long to find a way around the stupid mobile app that wouldn't allow me to review anything. So much has happened within these fourteen chapters.

The evolution of Rain and Jills relationship as well as the introduction of Kara and Claire's, the alteration of a peaceful hippie into a well honed soldier, a self depreciating agent finally becoming more like the woman she had once been, an almost pitiful resistence rising into a fierce fighting force and so much more.

This last chapter has opened up many possibilities for the fate of the resistance as well as the fate of the more major characters.

I was overly enthused about the current level of Jill/Rain lovin'. Their relationship really has progressed in so many ways, including the physical ones (Nice lemons by the way).

I also really enjoyed Kara and Claire's relationship. Though it originally came as a surprise to me I warmed up to idea of them quite quickly and enjoyed their scenes just as much as Rain and Jills.

Weskers executuion couldn't come swiftly enough, I've never cared much for him and now that he's hurt Rain my feelings of dislike have increased irreparably. I have my theory's as to exactly what was injected into the Hispanic clone and I hope they're correct.

I really have enjoyed how you've touched down in many different areas. This story hasn't stayed with just one character through it's entirety but rather expanded the plot with the use of other characters and their issues as well. Your use of description was spot on as well. You managed to hit various key points of character description without overelaborating, a feat more easily spoken about then actually done.

I honestly cannot wait for the second installment of this series and I sincerely hope it gets posted soon.
Turkey in a suit chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
I doubt whatever he injected into rain is anything good. And just after the romantic love confession too. Bastard, never liked him.
Kttykiwi Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
And then the two homosexual zombie hunters finally fell asleep.-
I don't know why but that line just tickles me pink every time i see it!
VR Commando ATA chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
This story is great
Kwtwix chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
Nice twist can't wait for the next book.
raspberry63 chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
Noooooooo! It's too sad! I hate Wesker right now, he's hot but arg fuc***g bastard.
Turkey in a suit chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
Glad that things seem to be going well for everyone. I guess some things will live on even at the end of the world. I doubt whatever Wesker has in mind would be particularly healthy for Rain. Even though Alice's put a stop to it now, I've got a feeling that she hasn't heard the end of it yet. Look forward to your next update!
raspberry63 chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
Very good chapter loved it. A little tender moment in a crazy world... perfect.
raspberry63 chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
Hey, I just read the 12 chapters : I love this story ! As a very very very big fan of the short black haired Jill Valentine I'm really happy you made her cut and die her hairs. By the way I love how you describe her "redemption" (sorry if it's not the right term but English is not my first langage, I can't think of another word). Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Turkey in a suit chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
Already expected that you would include some characters from outside of resident evil, but Tony and Lauren were really unexpected additions. I wonder if Tony would become the Iron Man eventually in the story, or maybe invent a suit for military purposes. I'm sure Lauren would be a badass doc as always. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Brandon-Hunter15 chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
Wow... just wow! Danm finally i have waited for this chapter and im also waiting for the other ones! ;)
But hey keep it up i am craving for more!
_