Reviews for Resident Evil: Soul Survival
Jessica chapter 10 . 8/18
That first paragraph was so beautiful, seriously. I knew Thrace wasn't going to die anyway, but damn it the first part of this chapter was so tense and filled with emotion!
Jessica chapter 6 . 8/17
Damn it, you fooled me with the scissors! Whatever, this story just keeps getting better and better. So much better than Retribution which was to me a huge disappointment. It's awesome that Good Rain actually gets a lot of character development instead of just being cannon fodder.
Jessica chapter 5 . 8/17
Love the character interaction in this fic. And Claire's introduction was nothing short of badass. I'm so excited to find out what happens next.
Jessica chapter 3 . 8/16
I am enjoying this story already! So cleverly written, entertaining and funny! Not to mention it's way better than the actual movie! And the choice to have Good Rain be the protagonist was an interesting one, but one that worked. Also, even though Evil Jill is a mindless villain, she's hilarious and cracks me up. :D
Kdmr87 chapter 14 . 6/10
I forgot how good this story was and I really hope that someday you get your muse back and finish it! If not it was still a good cliff hanger! Peace
Anon chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Posted a review before but got to say it again...please make another one soon! haha there are very few jill/rain stories.
ZeLuNatic22 chapter 14 . 5/31/2014
Please please please post the next one soon! Ugh I can't handle the wait ahaha this is one if not the best RE fic I've ever read! I absolutely love Rain and I can't wait to know what's gonna happen next. Keep up the goodwork :D
Daariecho chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
Hi there, this is like my 4th time reading this story, it really is one of my favorites. I am still waiting on the sequel and I'm exited to see what's gonna happen.
Anon chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
This was a good and funny story, I think Rain and Jill are quite suited for each other, looking forward to the other installments, maybe you can make an AU story of the first and second film, where Rain survives and meets Jill. Original Rain was so bad-ass. XD
SSAPoptart chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
This review has been a long time coming. It took me so long to find a way around the stupid mobile app that wouldn't allow me to review anything. So much has happened within these fourteen chapters.

The evolution of Rain and Jills relationship as well as the introduction of Kara and Claire's, the alteration of a peaceful hippie into a well honed soldier, a self depreciating agent finally becoming more like the woman she had once been, an almost pitiful resistence rising into a fierce fighting force and so much more.

This last chapter has opened up many possibilities for the fate of the resistance as well as the fate of the more major characters.

I was overly enthused about the current level of Jill/Rain lovin'. Their relationship really has progressed in so many ways, including the physical ones (Nice lemons by the way).

I also really enjoyed Kara and Claire's relationship. Though it originally came as a surprise to me I warmed up to idea of them quite quickly and enjoyed their scenes just as much as Rain and Jills.

Weskers executuion couldn't come swiftly enough, I've never cared much for him and now that he's hurt Rain my feelings of dislike have increased irreparably. I have my theory's as to exactly what was injected into the Hispanic clone and I hope they're correct.

I really have enjoyed how you've touched down in many different areas. This story hasn't stayed with just one character through it's entirety but rather expanded the plot with the use of other characters and their issues as well. Your use of description was spot on as well. You managed to hit various key points of character description without overelaborating, a feat more easily spoken about then actually done.

I honestly cannot wait for the second installment of this series and I sincerely hope it gets posted soon.
Turkey in a suit chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
I doubt whatever he injected into rain is anything good. And just after the romantic love confession too. Bastard, never liked him.
Kttykiwi Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
And then the two homosexual zombie hunters finally fell asleep.-
I don't know why but that line just tickles me pink every time i see it!
VR Commando ATA chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
This story is great
Kwtwix chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
Nice twist can't wait for the next book.
raspberry63 chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
Noooooooo! It's too sad! I hate Wesker right now, he's hot but arg fuc***g bastard.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »