Reviews for One me, and one you
mkpunk chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
I really like the way this story is going. Obviously Alex and Justin have quite a bit to work out if even to be friends and roommates. I hope things work out. I am hooked to this story. Thanks for the shout-out.
randomsmileyperson chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
I could not stop smiling all the way through this chap! for 2 reasons - first off, that chap was so so cute! And second THANK YOU SO MUCH for that amazing shout out! Seriously the sweetest thing anyone has ever said :) it meant a lot so thank you (love you too btw :P)
mkpunk chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
I am loving this. I thought it was going to get happy but you made the left turn at Albuquerque and right to greatness. I hope you keep up with this good story.
mkpunk chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Oh crap, this just getting more and more interesting... Can't wait for the fall out from this.
mkpunk chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Really good slow build. Nothing wrong with at all. I am enjoying this story.
mkpunk chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
I didn't expect Justin to be set up with Alex but it worked out pretty good. Can't wait to see where things go in future chapters.
mkpunk chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
i like the build up. Can't wait for the blind date.
mkpunk chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
This story is getting good. Can't wait to read the next chapters.
mkpunk chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Hey sorry for no review in chapter one. I just started reading from the ground up after the latest update and I am enjoying it so far.
randomsmileyperson chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
Yay, glad your back! And I seriously loved this chap, really really awesome :) update soon as you can!
P.S thnx for you review on my story :)
bearhug chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
Are you going to make a new one :-)
OnlyTimeWins chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
I really liked this story. It is soooo ah-mazing ! I hope you update. Jalex is a guilty pleasure.
Isn't it ?
OriginallyUnknown chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
Here we go, things are gonna get crazy! Haha, anyways please keep up the great work.
NatnatJAlex chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
this chapter is seriously awesome it had me laughing and it touched my heart haha sounds cheesy but I love it update soon :)
randomsmileyperson chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
Haha, I found that very amusing! They're very funny when they're drunk. Excited for the next chap:D
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »