Reviews for Lost Obsession
Blitza chapter 2 . 7/17
So what exactly is his new Obsession? You never really made that clear.
bibliophilea chapter 2 . 3/12
Man... what a twisted, prejudiced frootloop. And to top it all off, the Original Frootloop himself dropped by and traumatized the poor kid with his vicious words. The whole thing makes me want to give him a hug, except I know he'd react poorly to it, so I'd wind up hovering awkwardly, mayhap just hanging out in the same room doing something else after letting him know that I've been told I'm a good listener, and if he ever wants to talk, I'm more than willing to listen. While the analytical side of me is fascinated by the idea of changing his obsession, and the consequences of that change occurring during such traumatic, dire circumstances on Danny's psyche as both a ghost and a human, the rest of me is deeply saddened and horrified by what Krios did and what Danny lost because of it, and ticked at both Krios for his actions and Vlad for his abusive, insensitive follow-up, and worried about the effects of these events on Danny...
And I can't help but wonder if Krios would come back as a ghost. It'd be properly ironic, considering he wished to purge the world of all those who believed in the paranormal, as well as all that was paranormal. That'd translate into an interesting obsession, given his ghostliness. And I'm pretty sure Danny'd have trouble not ending the ghost of Krios, were he to meet him. This fic explains a lot about its companion piece and Danny's behavior that I didn't quite understand before this. Thanks for writing it, and posting it in a place where I could access it!
EnderDragon21 chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
Okay you NEED to write more. This is just amazing. I have to many feels. Now, poor Danny. Oh god, for a minute I thought his obsession had actually been to KILL, but I'm glad you cleared that up.

ED21 out and hoping to be back!
EnderDragon21 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Wow. Danny killed somebody. Huh.

ED21 out
SheriPieEater chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Will there be more
Tessers2899 chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Now Zeus's dice makes more sense. I read this after I finished Zeus's dice and read read it. Why the name Zeus? I know it said why in the story but not in great detail. Thank you for writing this story and Zeus's dice
Tess
icyblast68101 chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
You just have to continue this
IvyVine6 chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Ohoho. Very nice for the prequel. I'm really liking this, even if it only gets updates every once in a while. Splendid job!
EllaDeWriter chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
So...what is his new obsession?
IvyVine6 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Wow. Incredible storyline, to say the least. My heartstrings are achingly sore.
Td03 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I don't get what his new obsession is, maybe I skipped a line or something. Can u tell me?
Esoulix'Anne-Louise chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
"Something new but old all at once."
So Danny's new obsession has something to do with the new one he wanted (unknown factor), his old 'Protect those he loves' obsession (known factor), and his anger and hate towards twisted, evil people like Zeus... *tries to understand Danny's new obsession for the rest of the day, finally gives up* Nnnggg Just what is his new obsession?
Lioness Deity chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
So it IS Zeus as in the Greek God. I could tell you like mythology. Maybe read the PJO series.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Ahaha, die! Suffer and Die! Die die die die dead! Mwuahahaha! Ahaha...dead, dead...haha...suffering...ehehe ( cough cough, please excise this fan. She has gone crazy for Danny's sake. )
Arette chapter 1 . 4/14/2013