Reviews for Admirer
maldición.
que incleíble..
ME ENCANTÓ!
nothisfav chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
The story is on fire! I'm dying..
nickernoodle chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
Great story...very well written & breaks my heart a little. The only part that bothered me was that she didn't make a bigger deal/wasn't more upset/he didn't give more of an apology about insulting her about her scar. To me if it was something that she was so self conscious about & he knew that but still chose to use it as a way to hurt her then I would think she would be utterly devastated and he would feel so badly that he would do more than wrote a note/letter or at least apologize more than once. Just my opinion, though! It was truly a great story...that part just stuck with me for some reason.
Mollyzmom chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Great story -I love Cyrano! Did you ever see Steve Marin's movie version - Roxanne? It's wonderful. Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
That was beautiful and engaging - so engaging that I cried "no!' out loud as soon as I read "it's you and me" in the scene under the windows. Fortunately, no one else was around to question it :)
lizziekins4 chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Wowza!
libros5 chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Reminds me of a movie called Roxanne with Steve Martin. Which it turns out was based on the play you mentioned.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I cry every time I read this
sgh.sienna chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
I absolutely love this! It's so beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Holy mother of God
Cullyb2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I have read and reread this so many times, Its such a beautiful piece of writing. I love it
Museasylum chapter 1 . 1/5/2015