Reviews for This Is Your Heart
the woman chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
A
Puggle chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
This is a really great piece that was over way too quickly
ValaEnVash chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
I love it! God i cannot WAIT for this pairing to become canon. because it MUST. BECOME. CANON. There is no option here...
Zonya chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
omg! ty ty ty
Zonya chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
of course we want more! is big Jack coming back? I love when Sherlock is jelous and goes to the rescue :)
Zonya chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
awesome!
Alexandra chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Cute ;D I would like to have a vitness hitting on John or some of his old army buddies. Maybe when Sherlock hasn't spoke for days and John goes and take a pint with some of his old army friends. It would also be fun, if some murder suspect flirted with John. .
nannily chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
I like Jealous!Sherlock. :) And the phone call with Sarah was awesome. :)
Reader chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
Please put this in th in-progress section! It is really very annoying to keep stumbling on this fic when you update, so PLEASE categorize it right.
CowMow chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
Possessive Sherlock is the best! Awesome!
tomboyphoenix chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
cool ;)
Grizziesmom chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
While I have enjoyed what you've written, I must give one criticism: Stop asking what we want and write what you want! If your reader doesn't like what you write, they will stop reading...in my case, I will try another story (either by you or someone else, does it matter?), but having a story that is 4 chapters long yet only 2 chapters long because you have to ask whether your readers want more or what they want or (worse than all the rest) give excuses in chapter form for not writing tends to put readers off of you altogether. K...stepping off my soapbox to say...Write more, please! Your writing is enjoyable and I love that you've made the couple open to the public. Good luck!
musoscientifico chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
i like it! bring on april!
tomboyphoenix chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
awesome story i love it ;)
Riabbit chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
YES! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS, JAMMIT! FEJKGNLKFSJGN GOD YES!