Reviews for Isabella Volturi
dreamthief19 chapter 15 . 9/14
Wow I really enjoyed this story, I stayed up all night reading it! I loooove that Edward and Bella were able to have their HEA because I really wasnt sure if they would at first. That last scene where Bella took off his Cullen Crest and put on the Volturi one was incredible, I loved the symbolism. That 45 year jump was really unexpected to me and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. It just seems really really unlikely that the Cullens didnt check on Bella a single time in FIFTY YEARS. Even if they left her why would Edward not check back just to make sure shes still alive or why would Alice not see a single vision of what was happening with Bella? That didnt seem very unrealistic to me. Anyway, I loved the reunion between them and I so adored their relationship once they found their way back together. So many fics and even canon have Bella making so many sacrifices to be with Edward so seeing Edward here make some sacrifices to be with Bella was so refreshing but I also love how Bella compromised with Edward on things like leaving Volturra as well. I loved the Felix x Bella x Demetri dynamic you had going on. It isnt very often that Volturi members get painted in a positive light so it was nice to get to see them from an insider perspective. Overall, I enjoyed reading this fic. Thank you for sharing this with us.
vampiregirl9705 chapter 15 . 9/2
I really enjoyed this story. It was a good “what if” scenario that I thought was very likely possible. It’s so crazy how the Volturi are painted in a different light because we see them in a new perspective that I really enjoyed. Thanks for sharing this story with us! Although I would have wished that Isabella would have had better relations with the Cullens and vise versa, but not everything can be perfect. Thanks!
While I have to love a Bella with backbone, her character was a MAJOR hypocrite and a bitch unnecessary a lot of the time. Her character never really developed and she kind of became a lot if the things she disliked about Edward.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 8/13
It is deserving of the award nominations.
Jaygm chapter 15 . 8/13
Such a twist and turn on the Twilight story. I love Bella and Edward together. I had difficulty with Bella's insistence that things go her way or the highway. I enjoyed reading this story. Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 14 . 8/13
It's so different having the Cullen's on the outs with Bella or Isabella.
Jaygm chapter 12 . 8/13
So sad to see the dynamics fall apart with the Cullen's.
Jaygm chapter 11 . 8/13
How sad. Charlie and Renee. Edward hunting humans.
Jaygm chapter 10 . 8/13
Well, things may be better for them.
Jaygm chapter 9 . 8/13
What was he doing up there?
Jaygm chapter 8 . 8/13
They are sure opposite sides of a coin. She's going to corrupt him.
Jaygm chapter 7 . 8/13
She's going to keep being a human blood drinker or bust, it seems. Too bad. I hoped she would be more human and kind.
Jaygm chapter 6 . 8/13
Well, that is quite weird. They adopted her.
Jaygm chapter 5 . 8/13
I just don't like her like this.
Jaygm chapter 4 . 8/13
She's got to get discovered.