Reviews for Dreams
ladipretender chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
shucks, I really wish you would have finished this, it has a ton of potential
Ayakafic chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Perfect blend of hot as hell and funny romantic. In other words a really perfect story I wish there were more pieces of. I see it was long since you updated it last but is there a reason you haven't marked it as complete? Maybe because that means you can add more should you feel inspired to?
Hey, one can hope :)
jj chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
I liked it
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Too bad he didn't catch her with goo goo eyes at him again!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Christened the supply closet! Excellent memory for them!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Best thing ever in these stories in when she tell him she loves him!
fanficfan39 chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Can one develop OCD over Castle fan fictions? If so, I have it - not just any - but your's! I am in awe over your stories. I didn't think anything could touch me like "Gotta Have You" and then I pick "Dreams" to read next. OMG, that is so good - think Castle caring for the little girl and Kate's reaction to it grabbed me but then you throw in Javi and Ryan snooping around. Just a great story.
BeachgalNY chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Loved this: especially the way you described Kate's face and Esposito's reaction to it. I love seeing the "softer side" of Espo. Ever since I heard that the reason he and Lanie broke up is that he wanted to talk marriage, and *she* didn't, I've wondered about Javi's hidden depths. Nice to see your take on that.
Phoebe Dynamite chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Can't say much more other than I think this is a jewel of a story, simple but perfect. So sexy, so them. So much love for this.
Liv Wilder chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Loved this, Julie. Are you working on more of these?

Dave-ck chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Heh. Well. That was. Kinda awesome. :) (Yep, I'm not terribly coherent.)
Dave-ck chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Coming in late to the party (as always). Just wanted to say: Wow. :)
fan chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
I really really want another chapter of this!
madsthenerdygirl chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Heh heh heh. Poor Espo.

Yes! Have kids! Be fruitful! Multiply! And we can chronicle the conception! ;)

Why, yes, I am shameless. So nice of you to notice.