Reviews for Memories Made of Petals
0 chapter 11 . 6/20
Continue (you made me drop my popcorn out of shock just now!)
Stephen IS evil! YOU LIAR! *starts yelling at MintyElla/Ella.
Random reader chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
I love your stories ! Please if you're reading this update it! You are an amazing writer so show it to the world!
I'll be rooting for you.
LeRandomReviewer chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Alisaxarthur... Goddamnit, those two make me think of FemericaxEngland XDDDD
Nero The Insane chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
Whoa, shocker! then where the hell is Mary?
Yet Another Girl chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
R-R-R-Romeo and Juliet! Yaaaay!
luvablegit234 chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
I don't even know how to respond to this. I really love the story. I kinda wanna punch Kane in the face because I feel like this is somehow his fault. I hope you update soon.
Reyaumbra chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Is this a certain Arthur Kirkland by any a chance? *eyebrows*
CitizenOfHedwigpolis chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
Uwah

I loved the first story.

This one, though, nearly pushed my suspension of disbelief off the edge- when Garry finds out about his dad. It seemed like too much of a plot convinence. That plot twist could have worked with more foreshadowing, though.

Otherwise, it was good. And you made up for the slip-up, and now I'm mad it had to end there.

So I'll be waiting for the update.
slendersummerseve chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
HOLY F*CK! IB IS RELATED TO GUERTENA?!
slendersummerseve chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
UMFG I FORGOT WHAT CHAPTER I WAS ON AND HAD TO START OVER!
Lupa Eira chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
I LOVED the explanation of Agneatha and the gallery! Great story! Aaaaaaaand then Kane came back. GO AWAY. NO ONE LIKES YOU. YOU'RE WRONG. LEAVE. Update soon so I can see him actually die as soon as possible!
FujoshiNinjaNumber6 chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
That was so freaking incredible that it sobered my sugar-high state. And it takes A LOT to be able to do that. 8D
DeluxeMagnum69 chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
Man, I'm really depressed here. Looking at my story, it looks like poop. Your story is very good!

God... Great job on the lil' twist! :3
RaixBishop chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
This is different. I love it! :) I've been looking for longer ibxgarry fanfics and I'm so happy I finally came across this one, it even has more than one part which is great. It's super awesome! I can't wait for you to post the next chapter. :D